OHIO thread

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
wornoutsupra;1836292 said:
You can get whatever rims you want man, its all about your taste and how you want to do your car. unless you are talking about sizes, then thats a whole different realm haha. As for june 3rd that's a clubloose event at midvale, that I am going to be participating in, yes I am actually going to drift my supra haha, for those who know what clubloose is. The biggest thing to remember Turtle is, build your car for you and fuck everyone else.

ill drift my auto supra hahaha

my build is slowly coming to life...so far i have:
maft pro
eagle rods
rc550 injectors
oil pump hose
fresh 7m block with new freeze plugs, oil shaft bearings and honed

now i only need:
a lot of shit haha
waiting on probe pistons to come back from backorder lol

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1836292 said:
You can get whatever rims you want man, its all about your taste and how you want to do your car. unless you are talking about sizes, then thats a whole different realm haha. As for june 3rd that's a clubloose event at midvale, that I am going to be participating in, yes I am actually going to drift my supra haha, for those who know what clubloose is. The biggest thing to remember Turtle is, build your car for you and fuck everyone else.

I can't remember how far midvale is from here... but you might just make me finish one of our supras and bring it out

Do you have the actual address of the track? is it in new philly, oh?

Are you caged?

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I am not caged but over the winter I am getting a 4 point or if I get sucked in I might get a full cage by last chance customs. As for the track distance that shouldn't matter there was people there from New York and New Jersey and PA, so no one should have a excuse not to come haha, but for reals though I think it is just outside of New Philly.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I might boycott clubloose events.. their rules are stupid.. why would you put no factory diff, no vlsd, no black wheels

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
It's all a joke, but if you feel that way then don't go.

Yakuza, my buddies build cages and is very decently priced. If your interested I can give you their number and you can talk to them about.

562606_10151100780708504_808398503_13638913_436646487_n.jpg

little preview of my new ffim mocked up on my spare head. ;)

Attachments

• 562606_10151100780708504_808398503_13638913_436646487_n.jpg
    562606_10151100780708504_808398503_13638913_436646487_n.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1836524 said:
It's all a joke, but if you feel that way then don't go.

Yakuza, my buddies build cages and is very decently priced. If your interested I can give you their number and you can talk to them about.

who do you know who builds cages? Tig or mig? Does he have a bender? Pics of work?

and I don't approve of mixing in 'jokes' with SAFETY rules.. it's stupid. If you want someone to follow the rules then make them actual rules. I'm not so sure if their diff rule is a joke anyway.. I'd hope so because it'd be dumb as hell to say anyone with a viscous can't drift

YakuzaKirby;1836526 said:
but if i turn it ill break it!

kidding- i just could never bring myself to track/drift a mk3. especially since ive been working on the damn car for over 5 years now

Then it should feel good tapping a wall a bit.. take out some pent up anger towards the car!

jonahs_supra;1836542 said:
i hate you for this
sell me it right meow lol
i cant! i just got a good deal on it- 500 bucks. and im pretty sure its a Ron R. piece. :)

Mk3*Supra;1836543 said:
Then it should feel good tapping a wall a bit.. take out some pent up anger towards the car!
hellllllll nooooo. lol i got wayyyyy too much money in and wayyyy more going into it that insurance would not give a damn about. and the idea is super clean drag/street car. ;)

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Mk3*Supra;1836543 said:
who do you know who builds cages? Tig or mig? Does he have a bender? Pics of work?

and I don't approve of mixing in 'jokes' with SAFETY rules.. it's stupid. If you want someone to follow the rules then make them actual rules. I'm not so sure if their diff rule is a joke anyway.. I'd hope so because it'd be dumb as hell to say anyone with a viscous can't drift

yea go to OD and look at haggard240 f/s thread, they did matt's yellow Z and they follow Formula D specs for cages. As for the "rules" whatever cry about it somewhere else, cause I really don't think anyone really cares at least on here.......

wornoutsupra;1836554 said:
yea go to OD and look at haggard240 f/s thread, they did matt's yellow Z and they follow Formula D specs for cages. As for the "rules" whatever cry about it somewhere else, cause I really don't think anyone really cares at least on here.......

youll have to introduce me when i get home this fall so i can show him how i want it set up