OHIO thread

turboturtle

Apr 26, 2012
Wadsworth ,ohio
i am from wadsworth... lol i am by where you were .... you know how it is i cant say ...mit of found on ... my dad is going to look at it for me ... love your wheels been looking at some thing like that for when i get on what is size of them

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1834133 said:
Ah the army.....haha, I was in the marines I went to Kandahar and was in the Helmand Province. I was part of the reinsertion of the marines back in 08, Also been to Fallujah. There are some supra's around, just gotta dig deep ha. What part of ohio are you from?

Sounds like you've been in some heavy shit.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Turbo: I know how it goes haha, compared to Iraq the stan was alot better, and alot more action. I remember every little part of the helmand sad to say haha. As for my car and rims thanks man, the rims are Work CR-Kai's 18x9.5 +12 all around, I had to wait about 2 months for those things ha.

Greek: I have seen alot of shit, and we will just leave it at that.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Thanks man, it's just one of those things. It's hard to understand till your there, not trying to be a ass about it. It's just one of those things that i don't care to talk about alot.

On a lighter note though, who is ready for the car show season that's rearing its ugly head?

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1834201 said:
Thanks man, it's just one of those things. It's hard to understand till your there, not trying to be a ass about it. It's just one of those things that i don't care to talk about alot.

On a lighter note though, who is ready for the car show season that's rearing its ugly head?

I've talked with a lot of vets, I know what you're saying. I won't pretend that I actually understand, because unless I get thrown into a firefight my opinion means dick.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Everyone can have an opinion, but unless they have been there and done that, all I do is just laugh at them. At least though you can say you're serving your country, and that's says a lot more than what majority of society can say. Even though you're going into the Af haha, jk with you.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
wornoutsupra....I HATE YOU!!! lol and i hate your stupidly nice work wheels and your big dent on driver side rear quarter panel and well i could keep going but nobody wants to see a marine cry hahaha j/p

on a side note...anybody going to the car show up in akron/canton area?
i know im for sure going

wornoutsupra...bring a flyer for me this friday when you come down

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1834330 said:
Everyone can have an opinion, but unless they have been there and done that, all I do is just laugh at them. At least though you can say you're serving your country, and that's says a lot more than what majority of society can say. Even though you're going into the Af haha, jk with you.

Don't lie, you probably envied the shit out of the AF guys when they get real showers and food while deployed.

I don't know exactly how deployments are handed out and what SERE guys do on them, but I'll try to get in on one when if possible.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Jonah: Are you talking about the horizon meet? Me and George might be attending, I am trying to get my supra done by then. As for a marine crying, it takes alot more then name calling to get this one to cry haha.

Greek: Fuck yeah I did haha, I hated being out all the time eating MRE's are shit like that. On my last deployment I didn't even get to see a shower for about 3 months or so haha.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
I've heard baby wipes showers are the norm. Lol. I'll definitely be finding out some serious suck with the career I chose.

turboturtle

Apr 26, 2012
Wadsworth ,ohio
shower what the hell is a shower ... lol wait to the babywipes become blocks of nice and the you will be sucking ..... lol .... good times ( not) any one know were i can get a AEM map set up, that just plug and play with a 89 supra ,

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ha all my deployments where either spring or summer, so I never had to deal with frozen baby wipes haha. Jonah I plan on going still to that meet, just don't know if my crapra will be up and running haha.