OHIO thread

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
Anyone have a fuel pressure regulator that will bolt up to my 1jz? Pretty sure mine is shot, I'd take stock or aftermarket if the price is right.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
moved up to ohio for good yesterday.. stayin in dublin

please tell me there are some nice cars here.. because when i saw green under glow i gave up

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
wornoutsupra;1721896 said:
mj I think I kill my own thread all the time to so don't worry ha. Also if anyone is interested I am selling my supra pm me for details.
I saw it for sale on ohiodrifting. Why is it for sale? Get it done and drive it, then decide if you want it gone, you'll regret it after it's sold, it's a sweet car man..
Mk3*Supra;1722085 said:
moved up to ohio for good yesterday.. stayin in dublin

please tell me there are some nice cars here.. because when i saw green under glow i gave up

Lol must have been an off day for the car meet. Potential rain probably scared off the decent cars..

Good news for me is my supra is running now, after like a month. Now I need to tinker with base fuel pressure a bit then tune for my bigger injectors.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I just lost intrest in it time to move onto something else all I think it is now is either a bad capacitor in the ecu or a short in a wire other then the it runs nice and strong just lost intrest though.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
we'd have no problem meeting up sometime but the supras are in storage :(

they arrived at the truck storage site in grove city this morning.. the sooner we close on the house in marysville the sooner we get them and can finish the swaps

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
wornoutsupra;1722186 said:
I just lost intrest in it time to move onto something else all I think it is now is either a bad capacitor in the ecu or a short in a wire other then the it runs nice and strong just lost intrest though.

I know the feeling. I'm getting to that point with mine. I got the tune dialed in pretty well, drove it around, as soon as I parked it and restarted it, It's having issues dumping fuel again. It's stuck at my girlfriend's house for the time being, and i have a feeling i need to start rewiring injectors. I doubt its a bad injector driver on a stinger ems witha pnp harness and high impedance 440cc injectors. Yeah, I'm losing interest quickly.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ha well I sent my ecu out yesterday to driftmotion, to give it the old check. So hopfully it comes back and this thing runs like a champ. Either way I am still selling it time for something new for me. I found a nice squareback for a decent price, but I gotta sell this pig first.

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
supra is home, i cleaned the grounds for the injectors. I'm about to re wire the injectors though, so I dont keep having problems. why the fuck toyota decided aluminum is a good place for the main motor ground and the grounds for the injectors is beyond me. That's getting changed.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
i had some problems with my grounds as well
my ecu e2 ground for afm had high resistance
just added a ground to fenderwell and presto
she ran so much better

also added a few extra grounds
improved throttle response and idle

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
wornoutsupra;1723501 said:
Ha nice I have most of my grounds ran to the fire wall, or some where below ha.

yeah. I am rewiring the injectors straight to the stinger harness (less chances for a bad connection) then I'm running the injector grounds straight to the firewall, I'm gonna drill and tap a hole. after that, changing my battery cables, negative cable is getting a beefier body ground. I'm hoping after all that, I should be good.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well damn after all that I would say, you should be good ha. So around the 23rd of this month I should have the ecu back, evedently there was something wrong with it, cause aaron didn't call me to tell me that it was fine or that it was totally toasted. So I gotta keep my fingers crossed ha.