OHIO thread

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
OfnaRcR4;1714567 said:
Did it have big 5 spoke 18's or 91-92 wheels? Neither?
I couldn't see the wheels, there was construction between me and it.
Mk3*Supra;1714596 said:
Thats how I currently feel about SC :)

and I have a way better job up there then I could ever have here
I used to live in Sumter. At least we could have real fireworks down there.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1714751 said:
you guys cant have real fireworks?

It's not so much a matter of "can" or "can't"... just whether or not you get CAUGHT that is in question.;)

-crisp

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
The best part is when you live in a neighborhood where the HOA thinks they actually have a pull. So they bitch about real fireworks and say if anyone has them, they will call the cops. The 4th rolls around, and guess which pussy ass motherfuckers are lighting off fireworks?

I'm going to literally shit on their lawn if they try that shit again this summer.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
We're flying up next week to look at houses.. going to avoid home owners associations as much as possible.. never had to deal with one and i don't want to start

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1714834 said:
We're flying up next week to look at houses.. going to avoid home owners associations as much as possible.. never had to deal with one and i don't want to start

Live in the country... problem solved! (My buddy sets off his black powder CANNON and is even considering firing his BAZOOKA this year!:yikes:)

-crisp

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1714834 said:
What area? A house down the street just went up for sale. It'd be bad ass to have a third Supra owner to help cause a ruckus 'round our parts.

jlcrhcp85

Jan 6, 2011
Akron, Ohio
why are cps' so friggin expensive? its embarrassing when the car wont start n ya hafta finger the cps wires... but im cheap and REFUSE to buy a new one.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
jlcrhcp85;1715989 said:
why are cps' so friggin expensive? its embarrassing when the car wont start n ya hafta finger the cps wires... but im cheap and REFUSE to buy a new one.

I had to deal with that problem. It is *most likely* the wires at the connector, both sides. Clip them and rewire them either with another connector of the same type or make your own. The connector is the same as the ignitor and other various ones, so if you can't get a hold of a CPS specific, they are the same.

Also, my wires were bad at the ground. Three wires go from the CPS and are crimped into a metal band, then become one wire to the connector. I had to ghetto rig a crimp on there to secure the single wire to the 3.

Do this before you go dropping money on something that isn't broken. The wires are 20+ years old and exposed to a lot of heating and then cooling. They are prone to breaking.

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Saw a midnight blue supra parked in the autozone lot in hartville on Wednesday next to a FB RX7. I wasn't in the Supra at the time, but is it anyone here?