OHIO thread

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
2012 2nd Annual Dyno Day For Dogs! @ Horizon Audio N. Canton, OH
Saturday, May 19, 2012.Time12:00pm until 6:00pm..Description This will be the follow up to last year's surprisingly successful event, with all proceeds going to the Stark County Humane Society. I say surprisingly, because we had 120+ cars, based purely off word of mouth, even with bad weather, there were many nice cars, no drama, a...nd the amount of donations for the Humane Society was STAGGERING!!!! The dyno will be supplied by SlowMotion Motorsports, and food will once again be provided by Quaker Steak & Lube ONLY for those that donate!!!! I feel there should be at least DOUBLE or TRIPLE the attendance of last year's event, for several reasons, as well as double the donations (food/toys/cat litter/money/etc.) for the charity!

We all have seen the depressing ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan, and whether you donate or not, you can't help but wonder if your donation is helping the animals out or not. Well I can tell you FIRST HAND, I've been to the SCHS, and I've seen what they're accomplishing, and without a doubt in my mind, everyone's donations last year were not only welcome, they were necessary. This is a place that operates almost ENTIRELY off of donations, and luckily, there were some very generous and great people at last year's event who did just that!

Besides all that, this is an opportunity for a fun cruise-in, with no judging, just a relaxed atmosphere to park your car, and enjoy everyone else's. How many opportunities do we get a year to do this, without driving out of state? Not too many. Let's do it again this year, with:

-Optional Team Rally for Prizes from 8am-11am before the show!!!
-Quaker Steak & Lube for those that donate!
-SlowMotion portable 2WD/AWD dyno!
-Adoptable dogs on site!
-Great music (THIS year!)
-Port-a-Johns!
-Raffles for actually GREAT prizes!
-MORE GREAT CARS!
-Magazine Coverage!
-Audio & Performance manufacturers/demo cars!

AND MORE!!!!

I copied this event off facebook. Who all is going to go? anyone interested?

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I want my Supra to make more power then my boyfriends Supra

so what are opinions on headgaskets? I've seen some high power 2j's use the stock headgasket because they are supposed to be that good.. is it worth buying an HKS for a mild build? Mild like putting on cam gears and changing belt/tensioner.. possibly cam swap but that'll probably come later.. can't figure out in what order I want to put parts on

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1790866 said:
hey wornout.. you still have a 7m.. you should know a lot about headgaskets

I ran stock on the blown motor, held 10psi just fine up until the bearings said "Oh hell naw".

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I bought cam gears

and i'm going to buy timing belt, head gasket, etc etc

I should probably get it running before I crack the motor open.. but eh