oh noes, bhg? :(

bobpogoman

May 10, 2006
Quebec, Canada
damnit, here is the thing...

my fluidyne rad is blowing lot of coolant in my overflow tank then the tank blow it on ground. i unplugged the hose coming from rad to over flow but let it in like 1 inch of coolant and know what...

non-stop little bubbles coming out of the hose,

car smon white just a little when i start the car, but no smoke at all when im rollin.

bhg? i think...

bobpogoman

May 10, 2006
Quebec, Canada
*laught* i havnt did anything yet, running 9psi on ct-20 60-1, engine rebuilted 15k kms ago bought the car like that,bhg was already on the car, added coolant about 1 time per 2 days (light was coming on)

and wth my tuning got? :p

bobpogoman

May 10, 2006
Quebec, Canada
bobpogoman;1056609 said:
*laught* i havnt did anything yet, running 9psi on ct-20 60-1, engine rebuilted 15k kms ago bought the car like that,bhg was already on the car, added coolant about 1 time per 2 days (light was coming on)

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
HUh? So you bought the car with a BHG and you're now asking if you have a BHG? I no understand your post.

I would wait to buy the stopper HG untill you have the motor apart. If there really already is a MHG in there, more than likely it can be reused.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
bobpogoman;1056609 said:

Are there subtitles to this post?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I hope to god your just dyslexic.

If air bubbles are coming out of your coolant get yourself a block tester to know for sure. Go to napa or other parts store and just find a tester that looks for acidity or CO2 content in your coolant. Never know you may be lucky and just have an issue with your coolant system although doubtful.