Oh No!!!

Hmong_1G

Name the Place and time.
Dec 31, 2008
California
I was waiting for the CLIMAX... when people get run over and killed. Its no wonder they are 4th world countries.

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
I spent 8 months looking for a VBIED (Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device) in baghdad that fit that car's description, and mine too lol. Oh yeah, they are full of idiots.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Ehhh. I bet I can meet people just as stupid, walking around the about 49 of the united States and about 7 of the Canadian Provinces.

I'm just saying....lol

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
They have a ton of retarded videos. Look up "Arab drifting" on you tube. I would post it but my computer sucks at the moment. Hilarious could never describe it. I believe they're all FWD in the vid.

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
When I saw the title I thought he was gonna wreck it...hopefully someone can give that car to an owner with some sense.

Any guesses why this happened? (beside the obvious supidity)
oil shifting and splashing is my thought

sad to see a nice soundin motor get wasted....

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
DigityD'87;1476432 said:
They have a ton of retarded videos. Look up "Arab drifting" on you tube. I would post it but my computer sucks at the moment. Hilarious could never describe it. I believe they're all FWD in the vid.

hey bro i got it..haha i seen this a while back on accident.... :biglaugh:

check it out...my grandma has a 08 camry i couldnt imagine drifting it.... :nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fooRJLp338