Oh No!!!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ok, I know this is really obvious, but what an idiot, result totally deserved and as expected in my book.

Wow, atleast he won't be seen often driving a Supra around like that, or for very long probably.

johnd

Supramania Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
Ont. CA.
:3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::nuts:
Motor sounds good tho:biglaugh:

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
At least he'll be off the road for a while, since he probably has no idea what just happend to his car at the end. The people watching are just as dumb.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Supracentral;1468649 said:
So is the Middle East just chock full of morons?

I'd imagine roughly the same as here in the US, except they all get bit fat checks from oil money to blow. Imagine if every dumb ass redneck in the US got oil money checks, I'm sure we'd end up with the same awful behavior.

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
emiliorescigno;1468682 said:
I'd imagine roughly the same as here in the US, except they all get bit fat checks from oil money to blow. Imagine if every dumb ass redneck in the US got oil money checks, I'm sure we'd end up with the same awful behavior.

This is true. In Saudi and other "well-off" Arab nations, the kids of the richest families in the world run these "Junker Rallys", where they get inexpensive sporty cars and trucks, juice the HELL out of 'em, and dog them out at these meets. They don't do it for the money, they do it because they CAN (and impress each other in the process).