Oh Boy, Here We Go Again...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I'll be looking forward to more dumb quotes, but the I hate the added attention, follow my formula.

Dumb kids+F&F=Ricer

F&F+Cops=Street racing and drifting seen as absolutley crazy increased penality of street racing which is already extreme

Ricers+Cops=Lots of tickets or unwanted attention

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
exactly, street racing isn't some "epidemic" as the media likes to show it. Go after the real killers, drunk drivers...

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
The damage is done... Street racing is in the media attention because it is a great distraction from other social problems.

It is something that people see everyday (the police in ontario call 50km over the limit street racing now).

It is something that can be easily solved (zero tolerance policies that show "racers" being executed on nationalized tv stations)

It is something that brings in money for the police ($$$ tickets yo)

All bases covered, new movies will not change anything. I say, bring on the movies so we can see some fast (albeit often ugly) cars outside of the impound.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
...now it makes sense that i got that quiet exhaust, no huge rims, no anoying system and rock the supra wingless....

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Hopefully it doesn't suck like the 2nd one did, I enjoyed the 1st and 3rd so hopefully it doesn't suck. Anyways I'll probabpy go see in the theater.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
kwnate said:
If they bring back Paul Walker and Vin Diesel then it will rock. 2 of the best actors this decade. :sarcasm:

of the decade...well, no... but they did make the first movie quite a bit better than the b-movie shit that came after it...

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

:rant2: :mad:

They finally manage to crank out something that doesn't suck balls as heard as the other two, and now they're dragging it back into America where the lead character (who, in my opinion, is a goddamn stupid hillbilly [no offense Suprahero, lol]) is going to drift American muscle against JDM cars?

FUCK THAT SHIT!

[/rant]

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Doward said:
How did you enjoy the 1st? I actually had high hopes for the first - but after the 7 speed Eclipse... :3d_frown:

It's not like it's a documentary, just lighten up and enjoy it. I found it entertaining.