Official SILV08 Information

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
The Show-and-Shine will be in the Bullring parking lot at LVMS. It is behind a locked gate so all you will be able to do is drive by and peer through the fence.

See you in Vegas in just over a week!

StussyStunna

Jun 28, 2007
Las Vegas
Oh Awesome. I dont plan on entering my supra myself..probably too late anyway. I just wanted to come by and look at them. Well hey, thanks a lot! :icon_surp

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
The pre-registration is closed... but you can still enter your Supra on the day of the show.

Our Show-and-Shine is not like other car shows. We celebrate ALL Supras from magazine cover cars, to drag cars, to daily drivers, to projects in process.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
One DAY ONE DAY!
Driving directions to Las Vegas, NV
1,878 mi – about 1 day 4 hours

:(

Maybe next year.

azsuprasm

Apr 4, 2008
Scottsdale, AZ
OK folks. Pre-registration has CLOSED for this year's Poker Tournament.

There are 14 confirmed, paid players. What that means is that I'm SURE there will be folks that want to play when they get there but haven't pre-paid.

The entire purpose of pre-payment was to avoid the situation last year, when I bargained for FOUR tables, and under 20 players showed up...which did not endear me to the Poker Room manager.

This really DID work this year (although I'm a bit dissapointed with the lower-than-expected numbers), and I can now confirm that we will begin the tournament with TWO tables.

If there are NO OTHER late players, we'll start each table with SEVEN players and combine them into one table when we get down to 10-12 players.

The true "FINAL" table (prize eligible) will be the final NINE players,
the top FOUR or FIVE places will be in the money.

Now for the FUN part: Without having to get extra tables or dealers, that leaves us with 6-8 additional spots open, even at the tables we have!

So, if you want to play cards with us on Thursday Night, October 2nd at the Luxor, and you haven't yet already paid, I will be taking ADDITIONAL buy-ins at three different times & places:
  • Wednesday Afternoon/Evening at the Hampton Tropicana: FIND ME.
  • Thursday Morning/Afternoon at the Dyno: I'll be there most of the day, dynoing my car at Noon.
  • Thursday evening, just PRIOR to the event, I'll be sitting in the Sports Book at that last corner chair wearing a AZ D-Backs Jersey with "MICHAEL" on the back.
Cost will be an even $90 per additional player, CASH ONLY (...and yes, I'll have a supply of Tens to break your Benjamins!)

That's it! Next year, we'll look at a different venue, a lower buy-in, and maybe Seven-Card-Stud or Omaha, DOI. SEE YOU THERE!!

Thanks again to our Tournament Sponsor, http://www.ljbstore.com !!

Last edited:

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
We have one that shows up with a lazy eye and a pizza sign because he uses it to deliver pizza. (where is the amazing spider man anyway) Kieth is right we enjoy all kinds of supras, you don't want to be the only supra in the regular parking lot:icon_razz