***OFFICIAL MI2K11 Meet*** July 8-10, 2011

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Hello everyone, my name is Saif and I will be hosting the new MI2K11 .
It is about time that Michigan will have its first official supra meet! This will deffinatley be a fun time as the car seen around here is just crazy.

(734)-968-3656 Saifnaber@gmail.com
Date: JULY 8th-10th :beer:

MI2k11 is gonna be around the westland/canton area

We have guys coming from all around the Midwest to join us. this is a three day event which will have track day, dyno day, and cruise/BBQ

A breakdown of the event.

Friday 8th: Meet up @2 PM.

31276 Michigan ave
Westland, MI, 48186

This is a big strip mall on Merriman and Michigan avenue, this will be out meet up spot every morning, there is also and advanced auto in the same lot.Chat for a little bit and head out to (Milan drag-way) to get some runs in. After the track we will drive out to get some food (You guys pick the spot) and get to know each other and hit up Telegraph/Ecourse or maybe Woodward.

Saturday 9th: We will meet up at 11:00 AM the same location as above which is

31276 michgian ave
westland, MI, 48186

We will hang out for about 30 min, and give people a chance to make it, and then all cruise down to brandons (enslaved87) house

258 N Hughes Rd
Howell, MI 48843

hang out and get some food

Sunday 10th: Meet up around 10:30 am @ the same meet up spot which is

31276 Michigan ave
Westland, mi, 48186

We will hang out there for a bit and then cruise out to a nice park, Spot in the park still to be determined.

ISLAND LAKE
12950 Grand River Road
Brighton, MI 48116

BBQ and get some footage. I will supple everything for the BBQ (but any other help is appreciated). We'll hang out and have a good time.

There will be a raffle @ the BBQ, This raffle is to help pay for the park reservation . Although you DO NOT have to, I'm a one man show so it would help but it will also benefit 2 more lucky people.

Tickets are 50 cents each

When its time to draw the ticket.

First ticket pulled will win you 50% of the pot !!
Second ticket pulled will win you 15% of the pot
And the rest pays for reserving the park.

Kent lake
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Please remember that there is a $5 fee for each car to get into the park UNLESS you have your yearly state park permit which then you don't have to pay.

Lots of vids/pics will be taken, hope to see a lot of you there./

-Saif

Quick teaser vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KecCO6KUUV8

This is how the texas meets are every year, hoping to start that here and show them how the MI guys do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8OO6DBjZ8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KidYyuR0oX0&NR=1

I have a buddy of mine that has his own film prod company. He will be at the event making sure he captures everything.

Hotel/motel:

Hampton inn
Friday night = $89 per night
Saturday night = $89 per night

Days inn
Walk in special all weekend = $42 per night

Really looking forward to seeing alot of faces :wavey:, I know of a lot of local supras that will be attending this, so looking forward to seeing some IL,IN,OH peeps :D

Any questions please feel free to call/text or message me at any time.

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
AMAZING Intro Thread to start off the year with a Supra meet to look forward to!

STICKIED!!! I am going to do everything in my will to get to this meet; Supra or not.

Coming from someone that has planned and organized events/meets for a while now,
Please do NOT hesitate to ask questions that you're unsure about;
As a planner, getting the confusion out of the way early for everyone results in better attendance/turnouts.

I'll be peeking in here ever so often to check up... Otherwise, Saif - This is all you, brotha!
Just let me know if you need anything else. :)

Jeff

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Jeff,

Thanks a lot for your help, i really do appreciate it. Actually this meet is gonna be bigger than i thought for it being the first time. And i really do hope you make it, and try to drag down some Indy peeps, I'm sure it will be a blast!

-Saif

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Sounds like a really fun weekend! I am gonna bust my ass to get the car done by the end of april :)
I was hoping brandon (enslaved87) would tune my car, he seems difficult to get a hold of though..

Super pumped for this summer!

Sam

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
87M-GTE;1684177 said:
Sounds like a really fun weekend! I am gonna bust my ass to get the car done by the end of april :)
I was hoping brandon (enslaved87) would tune my car, he seems difficult to get a hold of though..

Super pumped for this summer!

Sam

he deff knows whatsup!

Im trying to get started on my project once this pos is gone :/

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
madsupra88;1684598 said:
Im trying to get started on my project once this pos is gone :/

Hope you get that figured out soon man!

I really hope it warms up soon, I cant wait to go crazy on my car!
Seriously looking foward to summer..

Sam

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Should be fun, this is the first meet i have ever tried putting together, and the first supra meet that i know of that's happened in MI yet! So hopefully this turns out good, will be a good time for sure. Still trying my best to get my car done :/