***OFFICIAL MI2K11 Meet*** July 8-10, 2011

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
I have gotten numerous calls/Pm's about it because people wanted to have their supras done as well. Also a big factor was that I'm finishing building my buddy's car that passed away about a month ago, and he was helping me set this meet up, i needed a little more time to have his car there in his honor.

but seems like i have more and more interest, cant wait!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Happy to see things north of here are scooting along okay! :)

Saif... I'm not sure how things are looking for me getting there in a Supra.
I'm working on something... but I don't think it's going to be finished in time.
Worst case, will ride with someone else around... otherwise, Hope all is well!

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
Hey Saif, Brandon should be finished with my car by Wednesday so I'll have one day to drive her and make sure...lol.

You can put me down for the dyno and helping out at the BBQ with the Raffle.

How much is Milan? Participant & spectators?

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
Damn. Well take me off the list for the Dyno. Brandon called to tell me that the trans blew up while he has tuning it. So unless your 4e80l guy can build me one within a week and for a decent price I won't be racing or dynoing. I'll be driving the Kia if I come over to just hang out.:1zhelp:

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
James, If you have time tomorrow please give me a call. I can make a kit for you, you have a lot of options going with this. Im sure you have my number, give me a ring anywhere from 9 am and later and we can work something out!

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

erags1092;1729711 said:
what time will everyone be heading out to the track on friday. i wont be able to get over there till about 6 or 7. if i dont have to work saturday

Gates open at 4pm

We will all be meeting up at 230 pm

But if you meet us there it would be great also!

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
See if any other Chitown guys coming down here and meet up with them. I know a couple people said they were going to make it!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
How did everything go, Saif?!

And it was awesome seeing you again, man!

So................ Pictures?! Videos?!

....Or GTFO? ;-)