Official 1st Annual Upper Midwest Supra Meet!!

How does june 15th-17th work for everyone?

• Not happening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Its not looking good right now, I might see hard parts here in 2 weeks from Marlin Crawler, and the head still isn't done (almost done porting, but needs guides installed) And then assembly can happen. Once I get all the parts it'll be a month before the car could be running, and I still need it to be tuned x.x

I will be showing, but the car will likely not be :(

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Darn :(. I sorta feel like i'm in the same boat right now. Been waiting on braided lines from a local company for almost 2 months.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't goten many updates for this. I've had alot going on in my life the last couple months. I had surgery a week ago on my wrist and I haven't been able to pass my series 6 for my job my last attempt is at the end of june so I don't think this meet can happen then. I've got to keep focused so I can keep my job. I would like to suggest postponing it to August/September. I'd like some feedback on it. If someone wants to take charge and make this thing happen in June you can as well.

mnsupra88

Jun 10, 2012
Minnesota
So what is the real date for the meet....hope it's not on the 15th - 17th...cause i'm going down to GA to get my 88 supra on that weekend..if it's a different date i'll be there with 3 other car..

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
For the time being its not happening. Until we figure out a for sure date and have people who can attend, we're just going to sit pretty.

SmithElite12s

Feb 27, 2012
West Fargo, ND
If it will be around August/September I will probably take the weekend off to come down. I'm from ND and rarely ever see any other mk3s so it would be cool to come hang out with some other mk3 owners.

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
If nobody else get anything going, (providing my car is running), there is a local park near my place in CR with ample parking, not to mention nice scenery. We could definitely throw some meat on the grill and throw back a few cold ones there, I think it would be a sweet place to just kick it and chill. We could cruise the highways and get sone mad footage; my friends with bikes will definitely be out to see the sight.

Hell we could even cruise up to Cedar Falls if they're having races, but of course no obligations.

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Everything will be finally off my plate on June 21st. My supra has been tuned i'm finishing hooking up the 2 step tonight and running down an oil leak from my return line. I take my test on the 21st.

Some dates in the future we need to consider

Me:
July 21st (whole weekend)
August 16-19th (Chi 2k12)

Steve:
MAP Proving grounds is June 23-24
Powercruise is July 13-15

If there are any other dates that will cause you to miss this meet please repond before letter me know.

It looks like July 28th that weekend could be tenative in working. Cedar falls raceway has a midnight mania that night. We could either attend that or if we can get enough people that want to drag race we could possibly rent out the track. Please let me know your thoughts.

http://www.cedarfallsraceway.com/pages/schedule.html