Official 1st Annual Upper Midwest Supra Meet!!

How does june 15th-17th work for everyone?

• Not happening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
I didn't even realize Chi was still going on. Thanks for the heads up though and will schedule around it accordingly. Can I get your name for the list?

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Lee_MA61;1818815 said:
What up matt!?@?!? Any idea of when this is going done?

I'm going to start on it middle of next week. I'm studying for my Series 6 test right now for work. If I don't pass I don't have a job. It's pretty much consuming my life right now.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
So we need to think about dates for this shindig or it'll never happen! What month, what weekend?

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
toyotanos;1825460 said:
So we need to think about dates for this shindig or it'll never happen! What month, what weekend?

Hey sorry Steve life has been crazy right now lol. I'm up for all suggestions my ideal month is august. My car hits the dyno on May 5th, and my brothers car should be done around that time.

Here's the website for the track if people want to look at dates.
http://www.cfraceway.com/pages/schedule.html

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I am of the mindset "Sooner in the summer the better" usually. I feel like a lot of meets get pushed way back into the end of summer and a lot of really nice May/June days are missed.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
^ I can dig that. Let me do some looking and thinking tomorrow at work. June will probably work the best for me. I'm trying hard to get my car on the road still. I just received my 2nd cal today for my AEM v2. Still trying to get the idle portion worked out. My tuner is suppose to be coming from cedar rapids, ia near the end of the month. I'd really like to be track ready by the time this meet comes around so I can put down a good time.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
How does june 15th-17th work for everyone? I also need to get a head count on who wants to run there car at the track so please let me know. If theres anyone you might know that would also like to attend that may of not seen this thread please let me know. I haven't seen Sean or Dan not sure if they would be interested or not? This gives everyone just over 2 months to get there stuff in line.

Please let me know

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
mark1987supra;1827281 said:
Oh you know I'm in hopefully I'll have the paint job done. Then again it's funny watching peoples faces when they get beaten.

Lol put my white trim and bumper on then have a gander at them when you kick their asses.