NWS: Holy Shit must see! Supra owner robs bank and then cuts his own throat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/vehicle-police-anaheim-2279248-martinez-ramp

ANAHEIM – A man suspected of committing a bank robbery in Anaheim cut his throat with a box cutter after police stopped him in Irvine, police said.

The robbery occurred at 12:36 p.m. at Washington Mutual at 500 N. Euclid St., said Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez.

A short time later, an undercover officer noticed a car on the southbound I-5 at Harbor Boulevard that matched the description of the suspect's vehicle. The vehicle, a white sports car with no front bumper, was being driven by an Asian man in his 20s, Martinez said

The undercover officer followed the vehicle that traveled at speeds of 45 to 90 mph and asked for assisting units, Martinez said.

Police units from Anaheim, Santa Ana and Irvine stopped the vehicle shortly before 1 p.m. when the man exited the freeway at the Culver Drive off-ramp shortly.

Martinez said the man got out of his car and was bleeding. He said the man cut his throat with a box cutter. The red box cutter, a wallet and a cell phone were on the pavement near the suspect's car.

The man was rushed to a hospital. His condition was not immediately known.

The southbound Culver Drive off-ramp was closed for nearly two hours while police conducted their investigation.

suprarob3uy9.jpg

suprarob2zb9.jpg

suprarobjz6.jpg

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
Hot damn!!! Anyone know him? He must be crazy to try that shyt and think he's gonna get away on a rare car. It's not like mkiv Supras blend in or anything. What an idiot.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
GotBoost?;1222034 said:
He must be crazy to try that shyt and think he's gonna get away on a rare car. It's not like mkiv Supras blend in or anything. What an idiot.

This Exactly!

I couldn't cut my own throat. If I wanted to die, I might could shoot myself, but I doubt it since I'm a pussy, but no way in hell could I ever cut my own throat and bleed to death............:aigo:

EthanMKIII

Nov 5, 2008
Vancouver
LOL this is what the guy was thinking the morning he robbed the bank.

Damn, how the fuck am i going to pay my morgage? Brains storms....
1. Get a job.... F that.
2. Sell my soooped up supra.... Hell No
3. Rob a bank.... Now we're getting somewhere.

craigh310

Supramania Contributor
Mar 25, 2008
Gardena, California
I heard about this on the local news radio, I'm glad I was not stuck in the traffic. Maybe he lost his front bumper and needed the cash to replace it. What a waste of a MK4.

Status
Not open for further replies.