NW Toy Run

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
Back again is the Toy Run at Pacific Raceways. Last year was a big one and fun to see all the kiddos' faces, specially seeing all the cool "Ferraris". Let's bring it bigger this time. There's Ben a Supra pre meet we have arranged.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING, HERE ARE THE DETAILS

“NW TOY RUN 2013"
Date: December 8th 2013
Time: 12:00pm -to- 4:00pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Address:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com
unopened toy, or $5, per person

https://www.facebook.com/events/247717058714007/

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 8th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( Pacific Raceways -- Where the Excitement is Accelerating!
).

For all that don't know, This is OUR 10 YEAR Anniversary for the North West Toy Run!!!!!!!

DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 2500 CARS.OVER $140,000 IN TOYS AND DONATIONS!!!!!!! LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS, AND LOTS OF CARS!!!!!!
This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened, unwrapped toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there! Lets see if we can pass the 3,000 car mark this year!!!!!!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
The bro is hundreds of feet under water in an undisclosed location, hahaha! But in short, yes, he approved of it. I'm the guy who built the motor and tuned it, so he can handle me driving it around a bit to "seat things in a bit."

Signature changed to make Bird happy.

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
For those in Vancouver/Portland area, I'll be meeting a few people in Kelso at the Target on exit 39 at 8am. Then later meet up with those in Seattle at Costco in Federal Way at 10am.

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
I'll be going to the Harley Davidson in Renton Flash Mob cruise over to the track after the federal way meet if anyone wants to join

GET YOUR 2014 Supra Girls CALENDARS
Calendars are 18$ US shipped (please email girlsofmkiv@gmail.com for international shipping). Quantities limited - order now!

Payment can be sent via PayPal to girlsofmkiv@gmail.com

host248.jpg

host249.jpg

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I'm not about to got to Renton as I live to the south (and not about to show up at a HD dealership in a Supra, nor ride my classic Suzuki in 37F temps to a HD dealership). Hope to make it back over the pass on Sat PM but the cold to the east will be brutal (single digits).

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
I am still hoping to drive my VW.... been workin my ass off to finish the swap and get her road worthy so I will be able to be up there in SOMETHINGGG under my own power.... If not, I'll be riding with Shay :D

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
I will meet on 111 what time? we are coming from Aberdeen bout 45 mins away. And were do you want to meet at. Their will be 4 of us or so

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
525gte;1979214 said:
I will meet on 111 what time? we are coming from Aberdeen bout 45 mins away. And were do you want to meet at. Their will be 4 of us or so
Chevron gas station off exit 111 will work. I'll be there at 930