Not happy at all

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Someone broke into my car and took all my CDs my tools my radio and whatever else I haven't looked for.. I parked it at my moms and this shit.. If I was a different person I'd fuck people up.

I'm sick of this shit.. No one tell me to call the cops either ok.. They don't give a fuck out here.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
No.. Last time icalled when my old Honda they broke into. They said oh well unless we see the guy with his head in your car.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
At this point, i would take things into my own hands. Leave the car right were it was, this weekend, and leave some exspensive shit on the seats....

Wait around a bush with a gun....

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
LOL. Yeah.. But I'm gonna accept it and move on.. The shit can be replaced. I got other issues to attend to. It's my fault for parking it there in a bad neighborhood. Now don't get me wrong if I catch who did I'm breaking fingers. But beside that. Hell with it.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
cops wont do shit, and they say they wont dust for prints because the surfaces of a car's interior don't hold prints very well..

I've been there and done that, there's nothing they'll do unless there was an eye witness..

just be glad they didn't take your entire car..

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I agree. They won't get far tho. Damn thing ate a valve seat. Runs like shit. But still. Bitches took my CDs......

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
LOL that how I've done it for years.. I want my flipsyde cd back. The one time I grab the hard copy this bs.....

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
Man ill say 75% of these incedents are causeed by someone u know.
Do u know any one in that neighorhood cuz ill start there someone is bound to talk.... and i recamend u start fuckin people up IF U ARE CAPABLE cause it will happend again....

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I'm trying to be a nice person. It's probably these little punk ass kids down the street. If I find out who I'll cut there fingers off. I don't care.

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
Mk3runner;1310562 said:
I'm trying to be a nice person. It's probably these little punk ass kids down the street. If I find out who I'll cut there fingers off. I don't care.

LOL ist not about being nice any more...There are two kind of people those who fuck and those who get fucked and u just got fucked and if u dont do any thing about or show interest it will happen again..Put it like this u worked hard for that stuff they took why should u just give it to them??

Cycoclown

SHAAWING!!!
Jan 18, 2008
Vacaville, CA
www.myspace.com
when i had my civic. some1 broke into my car. looked at my cd's and didnt take them lol. i listin to nothing but metal, hardcore and death metal.... but they did take my fuckin condoms i had in there, maglite, and attemted to steal my deck.

long story short, i found out who it was. and i must say. Nailgun + Tire = satisfaction

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Word. It's these little punk ass kids around here. To top it off some bitch side swiped my jeep and busted my marker light. I got a shot gun and a bad attitude I'm trying to behave dammit.

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Try and look around and keep your eyes and ears open. Ask questions about your car in off ways so no one really clues in to you digging for information. Once you find out who the exact person is, try and get an in with them till they are comfortable with you and are completly in the dark that you know. Find a way to invite them out to a deserted place where no ones around and start bullshittin and being normal. :biglaugh:
This is where the revenge comes in GOOODD. :evil2: Start hastlin, questioning and get the beat down rolling. Thiefs need to be shown what happens when you steal. :nono:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Yea but I got the car with no stereo went to junks and got a cd player... What they stole was petty bullshit. My supra has all the iPod ready stuff.