Not a new member..pics finally here

Weeves

is here to learn
Oct 2, 2008
Winnipeg
Link works for me!

Super nice car. Nicely lowered, and great choice of wheels. No engine shots?

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Super clean.
I like your nose emblem.

In for engine pictures. ;)

grnmk3

May 31, 2007
San Diego
Thanks guys and thank you to Daniel for taking the pictures. I finally have pictures.

ForcedTorque - what kind of things wouldn't have you done? im just wondering.

Weeves - sorry about not having engine pictures. it's not a very nice sight yet ;>

grnmk3

May 31, 2007
San Diego
7mgte1988 - I got this little kids category going on that's why the floor mats are of a little toon town that I bought at Home Depot. The car never came with floor mats when I first bought it. The car is turbo.

jugodegolf - thanks for the checks. I think alot of wheel color combinations will look good with the car color. If I had extra money laying around i'd do the lips gold. That would be sik!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Have a friend who's buddy is doing a incredible :aigo::aigo::aigo:
240z with the same wheels and a very close color, motor is 7mgte and it rocks. his wheels are the gunmetal and they go much better imo.

check out the group buy section under floormats. that should help the interior. not that those aren't the coolness that you have going on.

grnmk3

May 31, 2007
San Diego
The car has been sitting in the garage ever since august of last year but sometimes I would take her for a spin around the street. I really want to get floor mats but i'm trying to save up for a clutch kit because that is 1 of 2 that I am wanting.