Non-Recommendation: BoostParts.com

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Guys, I ordered a Greddy oil filter relocation kit for a 2JZ [doing the swap] from this company through EBay. I was told that it was going to be on backorder, and would take time to come in. I've e-mailed them several times since the initial order, and I still haven't received the part. In the beginning they said it could take 2 weeks to 2 months - I thought that was awhile, but I was not off-put because I am nowhere near having the 2JZ. I am just gathering parts, and won't need it in my hands for awhile. I used "Buy It Now" in a "dutch auction", and paid immediately. The Paypal transaction details show me paying on the 17th of February. I e-mailed them just before May and said that this was taking WAY too long, and that I wanted a refund if I was not to receive the part before the middle of May. I told them that I could have paddled my way to and from the TRUST factory plant in Japan with my part by now. They wanted me to reply with my EBay ID and that they would refund me. Still no refund. Still no part. I sent another mail through their website, showing the Paypal transaction details. Hopefully this will be resolved - however, I will never deal with them again, and I urge you to spread the word. I don't know if my order was allowed to slip through the cracks, but I have given them ample corespondance to get this resolved, and now it's been 4 months.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
:agreed: happens more than you think..... dont really understand why other than id allows them to keep very low inventory but still bs :p

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
If this company continues to be nonresponsive, I would write Paypay and have them fight the battle for you. They will get you a refund one way or another.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea tell ebay and paypal, cause compainies like this mean bad rep for them as well, ebay doesnt want to be accossiatied(sp?) with a company that screws coustomers.