No power whatsoever. Need help trouble shooting!

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Setup info:

2JZ-GE-T with 7M ECU/Harness. SAFC Neo (freshly reflashed by Apexi).

Circumstance:

I parked the car in early June as I was having what I believe to be a Karmen issue. I think the SAFC Neo might have been the culprit. However... For some stupid reason I left the battery connect the whole time. I'm going to school in San Francisco and I live (as does the car) in Texas. So the battery had been disconnected that whole time. (Early June to now)

Symptom:

The car has zero power whatsoever. No lights no nothing. Will not take any jump.

Items purchased and courses of action taken in order to diagnose or cure symptom:

Brand new battery, new cable ends, spark plugs (had a miss when it when down), and wires. ///// I've sanded down both cable ends on the battery to make sure there's a solid connection. I've used a test light and all wires coming off of the Positive post have power. Checked grounds running to the Negative post on the battery and they all seem rock solid without any corrosion. Replaced main relay and checked all fuses in the engine bay and all are visually confirmed as linked.

Tried checking power wire connections on my SAFC into my main harness and I see a small slit where a quick splice was installed and then removed... Wondering if this may have something to do with it.

Or is it the smaller cube connector that comes out of the engine harness and connects to what looks to be an interior harness going through the dashboard that provides complete power along with gauges etc.

I'm really out of ideas here guys. Any help or recommendations would be great.

OH and here's the kicker... I leave on Monday out of town again for another 5 months (yes the proper precautions will be taken this time) so really this is all in an attempt to get to drive my baby a few times before I'm stuck in the hell that is down town 'Frisco.

Thanks in advance guys!

Cliffs: Car has no power at all. Tried a few things. Out of ideas. Can I please has the help now?

-Nick-

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Thank you super.secret.supra.club but I have some questions:

Where is the fuse located exactly? Fuse box right behind the battery? Or do you mean literally ON the battery. Can you clarify please?

I'm currently working on unbolting the ALT 100A fuse right now. Although it doesn't appear to be disconnected at all, I'm going to try it out I suppose.

Thanks!

-Nick-

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Neeevverrmind. The small(er) wire connecting to the positive terminal connection was lose. It broke apart due to corrosion so I replaced it yesterday but apparently I didn't finish my job. Car has power now.

Thanks for the reply!

-Nick-