No power to windows, or driver seat, or side mirror motors help!!!

So i have 1989 toyota supra..the actual production date is late 1988. Anyway the window was giving me a hard time and it looked kinda ragged so i decided to buy 2 used doors. the doors i bought were 1990. The driver door i bought the guy had cut the plug so i had to splice in all the wires from the new door to my factory harness. all the wires matched up except on his door there was a extra black/white wire.

So i turned the key and tried the window and it went down slowly. I do not have the door control unit box hooked up cause mine did not fit on the new door. so i order one for a 1990 supra. So at this point power still works to everything.

HERES WHERE IT GETS WEIRD.. 2 days later. So the new Door control unit box came in and i plugged it right up and BOOM no power to windows, seat or mirrors. Im assuming its some type of fuse maybe but i do not know where. I used a test light and there is power going to the door control unit box.

All fuses in the engine bay are checked, and i checked the ones in driver kick panel. and even the fuses that are in the passenger kick panel.
The ones that are not been verified are the big box ones because i do not know how to check those.

Thank you in Advance!

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
One time that happen to me. They are all on the same circuit. There was a braker box with a hole in it that you can stick a pin in to reset it. I forgot where its located though. My problem was I was working on my radio and pushed my drivers seat all the way back. When I did that the power wires to the seat got caught on the rail, And shorted the circuit. Every time I would rest the braker it would just keep tripping. Once I moved the wire it was all good.

Power locks still dont work i guess because i dont have the box plugged up. I tried the rolling the driver window down and it works....when i tried rolling the passenger window down from the driver side all i can hear is a clicking noise coming from the driver door.....but i can still roll down the passenger window from the passenger side