Nick Hogan involved in serious car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
Wow that looks really bad, i really hope he makes a good recovery. like forever said, it sucks to hear let alone see other supra owners in this sort of trouble.

My best wishes go out to nick, his passanger (name?) and there family's.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i like how people turn this into something funny when its really not.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainmen...fn=/2007/08/26/748609.html&cvqh=itn_hulkhogan

theres a video on there somewhere~ that shows hulk at the crash site. its hard knowing your son was in an accident and you are unsure of their condition or a close relative altogether.. i seriously doubt he cared about what happened to the car to whoever mentioned that.... more worried about his only son. as any sensible person would be.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Still people are inisiting they dont do the same thing and you guys do it with much lower horsepowered cars, most of you don't even know the feeling of car over 550+whp so you have no room to talk.

TOMA70E you are an asshole, insiting on harm to others that was a very inappropriate comment at this time GTFO!

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
BorHor said:
Psh I don't think mister hogan is going to care about a supra. They have a large and vast car collection.
...not to mention that no parent's going to be pissed about the vehicle if his or her child's injured in an accident. Lives aren't replaceable.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
starscream5000 said:
Goodbye jellybean :sadwavey:

Hello lawsuit from the "friend" ;)

you know thats the harsh reality nowadays get sued cuz you wrecked your ride while your friend was with you. shit not like he held a gun to his head saying get in the car.. it was the guys choice good or bad. why come back at him for your own bad decision? outta anger perhaps..

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Id just like to know the speeds involved, thats some serious lookin damage. Training or not, supra driver or not, cool guy or not, Im glad Im not on the roads around him.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Untill we hear the whole store, I don't know why people are jumping to conclusions on his sanity or him being a dangerous driver. I mean its more then likely possible but it could have been anything.... shit a cat or dog could have ran in front of them who knows. People make mistakes as well....

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I'm not going to bother reading this thread. I already know the boy is being judged before the trial, so to speak. I know that most people on here have at one time or another driven their car tooooo fast, so "Let those without sin cast the first stone".

My prayers and thoughts go out to him, his passenger and their families. This is a difficult time for them I'm sure, and they are having to live it publicly.

V

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I'll admit right here right now.. I drive far beyond what is legal.. I value life highly even if I don't like someone. but at the same time I have no fear if I wreck on some near by mountain and die. the only thing I do try to avoid is doing it around others. I've pushed cars far above their limits and will continue too. because I enjoy it.

its a shame someone was in the car with him.. that makes the difference. I've seen wrecks and shit been in them where we were racing around and ate it. everytime tho each was in their own car and if we wrecked the chp didn't care.. we weren't dead. our cars not so lucky but before anything else the value of life is far greater than a car. I understand that more than others might. so I wish Nick Hogan all the luck possible for his sake and his friend.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
MKIII VIXEN said:
I'm not going to bother reading this thread. I already know the boy is being judged before the trial, so to speak. I know that most people on here have at one time or another driven their car tooooo fast, so "Let those without sin cast the first stone".

My prayers and thoughts go out to him, his passenger and their families. This is a difficult time for them I'm sure, and they are having to live it publicly.

V

100% true, best of luck to them, I know ive been an A**hole on the streets but ive never hurt anyone luckily. I mean he should lose his license for a very long time till hes a little older/mature, but doesnt change the fact that "shit happens". I know i should have lost my license for a few things ive done, but i was wise enough to never do them again. If anything, it will definatley teach him to respect his cars more, the friend if he lives is gona come out rich, and the guy in the "silver viper" is sitting at home home saying holy &^*^ im glad that wasnt me

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
UNTIL FULL DETAILS ARE REVEALED PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LACK OF DRIVER SKILL, DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT HEARING THE FULL STORY, AND I BET THE PASSENGER HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO GO DRIVE FAST YOUR RIDING IN A SUPRA REMEBER NOT TO MENTION THAT INFORMATION ON SUPRAFORUMS SAYS THIS WAS HIS VERY CLOSE FRIEND AND YOU KNOW NICK FEELS HORRIBLE ABOUT THIS.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
UPDATE: (From Jessica Barton a close friend of the family)

Nick and his whole family are at the hospital waiting with jons family. They are incredibly concerned as Jon was like another son to them.. I mean he even has his own set of clothes at their house cause he's there so much. Nick was not racing the viper. The silver viper is nicks other car. His friends were driving it as they were on their way to or from dinner. They were a ways a head on the road when they happened to glance back and see a bunch of dust and smoke and knew something had happened and came back to find nick and jon had been in a wreck. Cops just want to say a suped up car thats been in an accident is the cause of street racing. Nick was definently driving too fast but not racing.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I've been dealing with people in car accidents all day...

Why should I give two shits about this guy in particular?

That being said, I would feel a little more sympathetic if say.... iwannadie (or another member) was in an accident, because he's an everyday guy like me.

If the only thing this country has to worry about is a rich guy wrecking his dad's car, I think I missed some important news. besides, I've raced friends driving my cars for me, although they weren't capable of speeds which probably contributed to this accident.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
I've been dealing with people in car accidents all day...

Why should I give two shits about this guy in particular?

That being said, I would feel a little more sympathetic if say.... iwannadie (or another member) was in an accident, because he's an everyday guy like me.

If the only thing this country has to worry about is a rich guy wrecking his dad's car, I think I missed some important news. besides, I've raced friends driving my cars for me, although they weren't capable of speeds which probably contributed to this accident.

I was just thinking about that

People get in car accidents every day. some die, some don't.

Why should I care more about Nick Hogan than the buisnessman who just was hit in traffic, killing him, leaving his wife and 2 kids.

He doesn't get any newsplay tho

Status
Not open for further replies.