niacin

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Yes... it's a vitamin B compound, as I recall. Makes your skin feel all tingly if you take too much of it, and helps to fight the onset of migraine headaches if you can get it down fast enough. What else might you want to know about it?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I hear it's supposed to be good for your circulation, but it makes me red and itchy, like I have hives, and makes me feel like my body temperature has gone up dramatically. Last time I took it, it scared me. I kept chugging water.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
xarewhyayen said:
Niacin is a suppliment that actually flushes your system.. it is said to help flush your body out in preparation for a drug test. I believe it does it by speeding up your metabolism, but im not totally sure.

Edit : http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002409.htm

that is somewhat correct... it also dries out your body thats why your skin feels all tingly and if you take too much of it your skin will start to turn pink and then red and it will burn like crazy...

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
Niacin is just a fancy name for what Grim said, vitamin B, what others have siad are true but are mostly side effects, where are you getting this from? i am guessing you have recently had bloodwork, and they prescribed this for you, the reason, is your cholestorol high, HDL low? HIgh blood pressure, more then lkely you have one of these and niacin s mild drug that can help combat them both

As for the side affects, you will become acclimated to the drug as it is water soluble and you will b able to take larger doses gradually

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Nope i have a drug test in two weeks, and my friend gave me some, and said in a week take this and im all in the clear.

Any other things or advice?

:1zhelp:

If i fail-----im screwed

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
Depends what drug it is that you have in your system, niacin will help, along with diuretics and plenty of water, but if they are testing for marijuana, things get complicating, bloodwork is not the only way to test for drugs, there are physical tests, 1 week is plenty of time for some drugs, depends on the drug

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Also keep in mind that while there are ways to trick the tests into a negative result, the tricks will still show up, and they will know you are screwing with the test. There is only one reason to screw with the test, so while you may pass this time, expect a zero notice test to appear on your horizon sometime soon...

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
you are in luck, opiates are very short lating and will not last very long, assuming you stop now and invest in some diurretics and drink lots and lots of water, you will be good, also, stay away from anything made with poppy seeds, they will come up positive, and also stop doing drugs they are bad for you....

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
a whole bunch of drugs, mostly pot......

im gonna start drinking water NOW!

Ive one this before and passed, so w/e, ill do my best.

And i dont do drugs often, ive just had the CRAPPIEST week ever, and i had to make the weekend a little more enjoyable.

thanks guys!

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
its alright, ive doen alot of work with people who do drugs and have been exposed to them yadda yadda, it doesnt signify that you are a bad person, but there are better choices....i dunno, find a chick, you know the rest, hang out with fellow supra members, but marijuana is going to be a problem, it kinda lingers, but if they do a blood test then ime sure by then you should be at acceptable levels, (assuming youve been tested before and that they will not check hair, *urine is fine* ( as urine is what most tests consist of))

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
yeah its jsut a urine test. And i would go to the track on the weekends.....but no lisence.:cry: :cry:

I go to get it may 5th.

I know, drugs are bad. Kill me.

:biglaugh:

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
well your fine if its jsut urine, but remeber you need diuretics, and lots of water, it will speed up the expulsion of toxins, then again, it is in two weeks so you should be fine, haha just be safe

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
suprasport91 said:
well your fine if its jsut urine, but remeber you need diuretics, and lots of water, it will speed up the expulsion of toxins, then again, it is in two weeks so you should be fine, haha just be safe

haha what toxins? metabolites of THC are lipid soluble. so, thc metabolites will be stored in your fat cells. exercise and plenty of water will help to work those out of your system. if you will pass or not depends entirely on your metabolism and how often you smoke. once a month? you should be fine, more frequently than that, youre pressing your luck.

also, when pissing into the cup make sure the sample is from the "middle" of the stream. at first there is more garbage, towards the middle of your piss session is the cleanest urine, then at the end it gets "dirty" again.

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
lagged said:
haha what toxins? metabolites of THC are lipid soluble. so, thc metabolites will be stored in your fat cells. exercise and plenty of water will help to work those out of your system. if you will pass or not depends entirely on your metabolism and how often you smoke. once a month? you should be fine, more frequently than that, youre pressing your luck.

also, when pissing into the cup make sure the sample is from the "middle" of the stream. at first there is more garbage, towards the middle of your piss session is the cleanest urine, then at the end it gets "dirty" again.

First off i was talking about toxins in general and not specifically about drugs, being that they are lipid soluble, no amount of water will help, second there are other drugs other than marijuana at hand, and smoking is not the only factor in determining how long it will last, there is the percent THC present in however much marijuana you smoked

To fancy the toxins questions, what exaclty are you labeling a toxin as? How about any foreign substance that effects your normal cells functions. THC does exactly that, cocaine binds to receptors, as a nuerotransmitter, similar to dopamine, are these not toxic?

Second if you exercise alot you have to remember what they are are testing is in fact the THC metabolites which are a by product of THC metabolizing, this by product is waste and will eventually be excreted, now, with this is mind, i would not excersive heavily before the test( somewhere around 3-7 days) depending on your metabolism, as this will affect the rate at which you metabolize lipids, as THC is stored in Fat,( better stated would be saying they are binded), when you burn fat you are essentially burning THC

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
Another thing, as THC has a great affinity for lipids, being lazy and eating alot would put your body in a temporary anabolic fat-storing stage. At this point, the "buried" THC metabolites won't escape and go the the urine, well the THC will be stored and will not be present in your bloodstream, however, nothing is more full proof than just quiting..

forcefed

1990 7m moneypit!
Oct 13, 2005
rockford, IL
I work for a Vitamin Corp and if you just think you are going to take niacin to clean you that for sure will not work. Drug tests depend on alot of things but like many have said here it depends on your weight what you eat and so on. As he said above the thc will be stored. If You want to pass drink alot of water and you can get something called urineluck which is a vile that you can pour right in if no one is watching just read the directions or you can buy drinks that you can drink right before a test and will keep you clean for up to 8 hours. Used both and both worked.
Good luck!

You can search online and they will ship to you or go to your local GNC or Vitamins store or Your loca hippy shop!