New to thisss - Alberta

Mk3Tmoney

Apr 7, 2009
Alberta
Hellllloo everyone!,

My name's Tyler and I have got one 1990 project on the go.

The car is a 1990 Toyota Suppp, and the 7mgte recently wentt. It had 315xxxK on it, : (
The 1jz was then the next choice, and has been in since 315xxx and now is at 318xxx. So still freshh!
The next step is probobly the suspension/body work/paint, I've been looking at a few coilovers, not sure yet.

Anyways, Ive learnt alot already and hope I can still keep the progression of my ride on this site. Thanks!! :icon_bigg

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Whatsup I'm from Alberta too. You should put some pictures up. I just finished swapping an 88 7mgte into my 87. Wish I had the money to do the 1jz though now. Still it's a pretty fun ride.

also their is a alberta supra club forums but I use both as that ones more for locals and this one you get to see what everyone does with the car all over the place.

junior23

Jul 28, 2009
Alberta
Hey I'm from Edmonton. I'm on the search for a 91-92 Turbo but I'm glad to see that there are some guys here from Alberta, if anyone needs a hand on their projects I'd be more than happy to help out.

10secdream

Got Boost?
Sep 11, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
junior23;1378633 said:
Hey I'm from Edmonton. I'm on the search for a 91-92 Turbo but I'm glad to see that there are some guys here from Alberta, if anyone needs a hand on their projects I'd be more than happy to help out.

Well if the offer is right I may be willing to part my car.