New to SM

sid

Driver
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Hi...I've been lurking around SM and I'm finally starting to mod after 6 mos of ownership. I'm around central Jersey if anyone wants to hang. Pics coming soon.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Welcome, you should come down to philly one day. Meet up with some other fellow supramania members.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
6mos. Lurking?????

Man, you got a 92 Teal Turbo, and it sounds like it has a nice start. Settle in, and ask questions. There's never a dumb question. I know you said they are coming, and I know you're expecting this if you've been here 6 mos.........................

:ttiwwp:

sid

Driver
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
ok...here are pics:

when I brought her home
nomods1.jpg

now
mods1.jpg

changes in pic: mkiv wheels, exhaust, H&R springs, removed tint from front windows(not legal in NJ)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Wow.......Nice lookin ride! Looks like you also ditched the pin striping (much better). But, What was the point in changing the wheels? Tires do look much better tho. Do you still have the 92 wheels?

sid

Driver
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
ForcedTorque said:
Wow.......Nice lookin ride! Looks like you also ditched the pin striping (much better). But, What was the point in changing the wheels? Tires do look much better tho. Do you still have the 92 wheels?

LOL..the pin striping is still there...over-exposed picture maybe. I do want to take off the pin striping though. The point of the new wheels = 245/45/17 up front and 275/40/17 in the rear (BFG comp TA KD's) all this vs 225/50/16 all season's...which are still in my garage. I just think the JZ wheels look so much better..don't you? That and I'm maybe putting in the JZ brakes this winter in which case the stock wheels will no longer fit.

Here's a better pic:

mods3.jpg

Last edited: