new to site

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
hey guys,
just introducing myself... names kurt i own an 87 supra n/a i bought a year ago im in spokane washington and id like to get to know the other supra owners in spokane let me know who you guys are. im gonna be needing some parts so i will be here looking for them... anyways... i was on supra forums and i was told this site is much better so ill be on this one...
well have a good one
soupersupra

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
soupersupra;993122 said:
i was on supra forums and i was told this site is much better so ill be on this one...

soupersupra

Truth!! This site is much more friendly to the MKIII crowd. Also, if you feel like going for a drive, there is an up coming meet in Centralia in a couple of weeks. I think there will be a few others from the Spokane area going. Maybe you could tag along with them. It's worth the trip just to get the opportunity to meet the coolest mod on SM. :icon_razz Here is the link to the meet: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67445

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
not currently but i will
willtotheumm;993376 said:
Welcome aboard! I'm like you only opposite. I joined SM first, then SF. On top of that i'm always on the ToyotaNation Supra forums lol.

Do you have any pics of your Supra?

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Friendly advice if I may. Don't reply above the quote. It tends to make things hard to understand. Especially if you are using the multi-quote feature.