New to here

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
p206591_1.jpg

Hey guys. I thought I would say hey! I am Duane's bro AKA upgradedsupra and as many may/may not you know, I bought his RHD 1JZEEEEEEEEEEEE. I have been working with him all night to start the new life of my engine bay. I know it takes time and will work at it. Got some stuff happening! and started some goodies already. Main thing though is getting the car the way I wanted cosmetic wise and a lil power.

Anyway thanks

Hey Duane get back out in the garage as I want my engine bay done yesterday

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Like I said I am new to here so give me time to look around and stuff.... My brother ( upgradedsupra) told me to join would give me more insight for my car.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
a piece of advise:

search around A LOT before asking questions. chances are that the answers are already in the midst of our forums. welcome, and enjoy! there's a wealth of information, and informative people on SM.com. i'm sure you'll find it a cozy home.

-shaeff

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
shaeff said:
a piece of advise:

search around A LOT before asking questions. chances are that the answers are already in the midst of our forums. welcome, and enjoy! there's a wealth of information, and informative people on SM.com. i'm sure you'll find it a cozy home.

-shaeff

Alright thanks for the tip.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
onejz said:

shit, man... that SUCKS!!!!
I guess you need to build a bigger garage now... :icon_wink

VERY nice car. welcome! If Duane can't help you, I know one of us can!
Just please adhere to Shaeff's recommendation to search! Take a browse through the tech tips section and so forth.

Good luck!

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Fuzz420 said:
Mines got oxidized/faded paint and rust and shit.So just imagine a black wingless 90 mk3 with rust over the tire wells and a faded hood and targa, and thats what my car looks like.Nuthin to see here.:aigo:
Well still any supra is better then no supra.

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Fuzz420 said:
true, and a good running supra is better than having one that stays broke down:naughty:
I know how that is I blew my head gasket on my old one. The I put a new engine in it....Then I sold it and a few months later i hear it blew again......