New to here

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
p206568_1.jpg

Hey guys. I thought I would say hey! I am Duane's bro AKA upgradedsupra and as many may/may not you know, I bought his RHD 1JZEEEEEEEEEEEE. I have been working with him all night to start the new life of my engine bay. I know it takes time and will work at it. Got some stuff happening! and started some goodies already. Main thing though is getting the car the way I wanted cosmetic wise and a lil power.

Anyway thanks

Hey Duane get back out in the garage as I want my engine bay done yesterday

Last edited:

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
MOD's
Cusco coilovers
Volks wheels AV
Apex intake
Apexi exhaust
GReddy boost contro
Apex turb timer
CFX block off plate
Momo steering wheel

Future mods

(TOP SECRET FOR NOW)

Last edited:

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
turbo said:
Welcome man and post some pics!
I have a hard time posting pictures....I am kinda new to this type of forums. I am use to a forum where you can just upload onto it. Give me time.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
onejz said:
I have a hard time posting pictures....I am kinda new to this type of forums. I am use to a forum where you can just upload onto it. Give me time.

You can do the same here. When you create a new post, look at the tool bar above where you see the font, bold, italics, et al. You will also see a paper clip. Click that, find your picture & attach it. Very simple.

Nice car, maybe when you get your car up to spec you can help Duane get his a little niced too. :biglaugh:

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
kwnate said:
Duane already told me your future plans for the car. 7m swap!! HELL YEAH!

Welcome to the forums :icon_bigg

Thank you for the welcome BUT I love the 1jz even tho
Duane's Supra would kill mine... My old supra was a 87 7m I enjoyed it very much. This is a new project for him to :1zhelp: me with. He loves cleaning up the engine bay. Last night he was on it for hours and now it looks PURRRRDY:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey guys. thanks for the welcome for my bro. Although he is not new to Supras he is new to the 1J on the wrong side kinda car LOL

Cool car and just needs a lil TLC. As he mentioned I am working on his bay to make it clean. From there it will have some custom one off parts from my sources. :naughty:

Be working on the Supra later Darrell when I get a chance. Today is Mission raceway night!

Duane

PS: I need to know the record for hp on stock twins? Anyone know off the top? Also 1/4mile :biglaugh:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
upgradedsupra said:
PS: I need to know the record for hp on stock twins? Anyone know off the top? :biglaugh:
Ain't it like 370whp and 420 ft.lbs? I know that doesn't sound like a 1jz but I believe it had cams and lots of fuel and tuning.