New stock internal dyno record?

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
WOW very impressive Sean.

So I guess running 500-550 on the stock bottom end at 16 psi and 91 octane would be fine if the engine was in good shape?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
damn i wouldlove to see a video next time you go to the track......great car though you did a amazing job bro keep up the good work and good luck.....

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Head torque is irrelevant. Stock head bolts 75 ft lbs. Arp is either 80 or 90 depending on whether you have the reg lube or the ultra lube.

He made that much power because he had a standalone and knows his shit. Not because he stuck a big ol turbo on and raised the boost to 40psi.

TrqMnstr

HKS Whore!!!
Oct 31, 2005
Los Angeles, California, United States
hvyman;1738089 said:
Head torque is irrelevant. Stock head bolts 75 ft lbs. Arp is either 80 or 90 depending on whether you have the reg lube or the ultra lube.

He made that much power because he had a standalone and knows his shit. Not because he stuck a big ol turbo on and raised the boost to 40psi.

Lol, that seems to be the shitty mentality people have when performing upgrades on the 7M. "lets throw a huge turbo on a 20 something year old car." No tuning. I bet more than half the people who destroy worked 7M's never spent the money on a good tuning job. If you spend money where you really need to you will not have problems. No need for J series swap. Tune right or don't modify your car. Nice job to the OP.