New one here...

Draken118

Oct 26, 2006
Mocksville, NC
Hello everyone, I am happy I found this site, I always enjoy talking to owners of great cars! My name is Logan and I live here in the small town of Mocksville NC and I am 18. I have more to do to my cars that I can possibly handle! I have my 89 NA Targa that is my daily driver that I saved from the scrap pile, and I have a 90 Turbo that I am planning to go crazy on! Lots of good mods coming on! They are both white but my 89 just has a little pearl in the paint. Not only that but I also have a 68 Dodge Charger that I am restoring too....Needless to say I am broke and busy! I hope to be able to get everything settled soon. Im wanting to get some good pics soon but I dont have a great camera yet.....Well I hope to learn alot around here and get to know all you guys! Ill talk to you all later!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Welcome to SupraMania Logan!! I think you'll like it here, most (95%) of the people are very welcoming and open to any questions you'll have. Good luck with your projects, and let's see some pictures of that Charger!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome Logan. You must be a glutton for punishment, owning two supras...........:biglaugh:

I have two as well. One is my wife's. She has an 89 turbo targa top, and I have a 91 turbo targa top undergoing a 1JayZ swap at the moment. Hope you enjoy it here. We have some really cool and kwnoledgeable people.

First word of advice is learn to use the search feature. It will save you a lot of headaches and flame wars...................lol

Draken118

Oct 26, 2006
Mocksville, NC
Hey thanks guys! Ill hopefully get a good camera sometime soon..But trust me I will have plenty of pics when I get one. :biglaugh: I didnt like the pic I used for my sig, so I will have to get better ones...

Yeah suprahero I guess I do love the punishment, but it sure is great punishment! That swap sounds awesome! I havent tackled any yet for the Supras but I have did my fair share of engine work before. I would love to give a 1JZ swap a try sometime! But I must say that my NA is stayin with the 7M-GE. Im curious to see how far up the horsepower range I can take it! Thanks for the search tip, I prefer to not become crispy from all of those little digital flames....it does terrible things, espically when they get so bad they melt my keyboard.....:icon_bigg