another lier so what just ignore them that what i do

but i must say he did work hard in ms paint

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
supramk3speed;1471706 said:
Yeah but what about the newer guys who listen to him who have no idea he is full of it? He posts a lot of misinformation.

Hence why I said it should be stickied to protect that site's members.

We spend a HUGE amount of time here in an attempt to provide accurate information and prevent stupidity and scammers but the end result of this is more and more rules.

I hope the next time someone gets a warning or an infraction they stop and think about why before sending hate PM's.

KORYTOYORTA

Certified
Apr 10, 2008
OXNARD CA
haha Someone mentioned he said he had a doctorate. i believe that,how else would he pay for all those parts. ill take a guess what its in... law? lol nowonder bs comes so naturally to him.

But jokes aside if anyone worried not to let him into this forum because he may miseducate some newer members like myself i dont think you will have to worry about that everyone would be on him so quick the post after his would
probably make him cry ha

dude4253

the speed of slow
Oct 9, 2007
Gainesville, Florida
I should race him, just look at my dyno sheet
p1472183_1.jpg

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
^^^ ROFL!

A little more digging and we find that Evosupra is venomstreetmachine... a nice enough newbie who is lucky enough to have the same IP address, same custom 6 speed, JDM transmission, same paint job... oh, and even the same MySpace page! (You'll have to Google it, I'm not leading a mob here.) If you read a certain thread by Mr. Venom, you'll find that he is very lucky indeed to have a friend as capable of copying the previous poster with the solution to his own problem... confused... yeah, kinda nutty, but it's a popular past time on the net; Why just play the victim (the part you're good at) when you can also be the badass, loud mouthed and super obnoxious HERO!?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Cre, I suggest you leave that thread open so others can see it and see how much of a liar he is, think about it. Many have listened to his bullshit and take him seriously.

Duane

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Hey Duane,

The thread is back, just closed. I plan on putting together a new thread/sticky on how to spot such crap (with plenty of helpful demonstration ;) ) this weekend some time. If you have some content suggestions feel free to PM me, always happy to include the feelings of the community at large.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
has anyone really noticed how bad that dyno sheet looks? the hp numbers are overlapping the label, on both sides? the top says 90 supra the middle of the sheet says 91? and the numbers dont match up either? def B.S