1siksupra

Apr 8, 2009
rialto
Hello everyone my name is manny , I have a 1989 toyota supra, with a 7mgte motor with stock a turbo, it has tein coilover suspension, HKS sequential blowoff , HKS down pipe , and HKS turbo timer and apex exhaust as well as other small mods . I have been working on it for a few years . I am 42 years old and have been in love with the toyota supra since my high school days....I own 3 mkiii and hope to one day own at least one mkiv...

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Welcome.

Sounds like you have one sick setup, post some pics of it. I'd love to hear an audio clip of that exhaust, are you running the full titanium system?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome, Manny!

Your Supra sounds like it's got most of "the works" to a quick street Supra.
I'd love to see some pictures of your piggy ba-...er, Pride and joy. :biglaugh:

Jeff

1siksupra

Apr 8, 2009
rialto
Boost Lee;1326545 said:
Welcome, Manny!

Your Supra sounds like it's got most of "the works" to a quick street Supra.
I'd love to see some pictures of your piggy ba-...er, Pride and joy. :biglaugh:

Jeff

thanks, i take it to a local track here in San Bernardino, California, i am learning to drift with it and trying out time attack. im just really worried about crashing it, so im really careful with it. I also have a 87 with a 1jz motor, upgraded twin turbos pretty much set up like my 89 except with a Blitz exhaust ..and another 87 thats completely stock with a 7mgte motor but its automatic that im thinking of using for parts or a daily driver.... all of them white with blue interior.... LOL looks like a supra dealership, ill try to post pics of them all.

Ice

Oct 27, 2008
Bellingham
Welcome from one lurker to the other. Looks like you know a good deal and you are pretty well set up with your supras..gotta love those cars.