New member, two 94 tt's

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Hello all, I am sure I will recognize some names on here. I actually thought I signed up for this site years back, but I guess I didnt.
Anyway, Im Brian. I have a candy red big single 94 supra and a white 94 big single supra. Hope to give some advice from time to time

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome! I approve! :)

What kind of setup/power are you making on both? Or, I suppose pictures could do the talking. ;)

Jeff

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
The red 94 is currently being completly restored. Started off as minor upgrades that turned into much more. The old setup was a BW 80mm turbo with supporting parts. Ran 40psi for a while with 110 octane and a boat load of meth with a th400.

The white 94 I got from a really good friend of mine who passed away. I actually put it together from a rolling shell to how it sits now in around 20 hours. I used spare parts I had laying around. Its setup is pretty simple as well. Fuel/80mm BW(again), 4" exhaust, stock engine, etc... The last setup made a little over 930 to the tires. Unfortunatly I have stock cams in it at the moment, but once those are replaced I am hoping to hit around the same hp

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Welcome back! There has been some dead account clearing, so that may have happened. The site has expanded to all generations now, so the MKIV group is slowly growing.

Screw the pics......I want video of the 40PSI beast

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Someone snapped this one at the va beach meet last weekend

dsc0683z.jpg