New guy from AL...

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Hey guys...thought I would introduce myself.

Names Ryan and I joined to keep up with the guys at the last Supra meet in BHAM.

I don't own a Supra:3d_frown:...But I like em haha.

Hope you guys don't mind me joining up.

Oh and my car and mods are in the sig.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Welcome Sir. We encourage anyone to join our community; It's always a good idea to keep your enemies very close.

....So, welcome you skinny gearhead!!!!

Hey guys, this guy (03bamaGT) dates a chick that drives a bad ass Mini Cooper-S that he can barely keep up with in the curvy roads.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Welcome to the site. I used to be a mustang man myself until i got a to ride in my buddies supra... I said so long to the foxbody and hello to my current 89 mk111 turbo.

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Welcome to the boards man. Good to see someone new from Alabama, and especially Birmingham.

WAR EAGLE!!!

*waiting for Jay to come in and say something slick*:kickinthenuts:

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
I have never had a problem with my Mustang in the twisties...Though its not stock suspension and stuff.

Yes my GF drives a nice Coop S that is very quick in the back roads...dunno how she would do against me though. Haha.

BTW...WAR EAGLE!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The1;1138555 said:
Welcome to the boards man. Good to see someone new from Alabama, and especially Birmingham.

WAR EAGLE!!!

*waiting for Jay to come in and say something slick*:kickinthenuts:

All I've got to say is go LSU................oooh, that was low. My bad Joey........:biglaugh:

In all honesty, you guys just about pulled that one out and as bad as it pains me to admit, I was pulling for Auburn. I'm glad to see you post on here. I haven't seen you on in a while. Hopefully things are going good for you. Maybe you can make it up to the Steele meet in October. Check out the south east section. I know Forcedtorque is coming up.

03bamaGT;1138597 said:
I have never had a problem with my Mustang in the twisties...Though its not stock suspension and stuff.

Yes my GF drives a nice Coop S that is very quick in the back roads...dunno how she would do against me though. Haha.

BTW...WAR EAGLE!!!

Ryan's car is pretty sharp. I love the dark gray interior, but it's not a supra........:evil2:

Noah, am I really that predictable.........:icon_bigg

Last edited by a moderator:

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
In an effort to convert 03bamagt to Toyota, I have offered to swap cars with him for the weekend but he didn't bite on that one. He is a fan of pretty much anything fast as long as it's not a ricer Honda. All he needs is one weekend in a Supra and he would probably sell that Mustang. Whats so interesting is, i'd be the absolute first in line to buy that bad ass little pony car.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
I think he is already on the dark side...:icon_evil. HAHA.

Seriously, he is right...I like all the nice and fast cars out there(Supras included)...but I think I am going to stick with domestics. GM F-Body is next on my list. Just because I can get more HP out of a pushrod motor for cheaper and more reliable I believe. Plus they just sound freaking sweet when you put a naughty little cam in them.

In the future I might make me a little tuner car when the money comes around.

My car currently is just a testing platform to see what I can do to it that defies the social norm for Mustangs. Instead of going for straight line and drags I am going more towards a road race car. Its just a never ending project and a money pit.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Meeeee... The dark side, nottttttt!!!!!!!!

The more I drive my new Supra, the deeper I get. If I ever have a domestic, it will only be a grocery getter or something to haul my dog around in.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I think he's a spy, trying to find more info. why his stang can't bet a 20 year old 6 cly. :biglaugh: JK

Welcome:drink1: