need your help by madison,wi Desperate!

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
:1zhelp: tom sr here- here is the deal,my wife left me and we are getting divorced which has been taking up a lot of my time.i was hoping that some supra guys could help me get my car finished next weekend on sat. i have spent about 5kover the winter and spring on itand just have the little things to finish.the motor and tranny is all inwith the help of some locall supra owners now it is down toinstalling the hard pipes & spearco intercooler,installing the dual oil filter relocation kit,lex afm, and tranny cooler.i will supply thefood and drink.you can also check out the new shed we built for the supras.we have a lot of extra parts for mkiiis at discounted rates for anybody that helps.getting this car going will really help ease the pain of the upcomming divorce,we live about 15 miles east of madison on a dead end road that runs into I-94.the adress is 4875 jacob.rd marshall wis 53559 920-478-4600 or 608-577-5791

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
hmm Tom Sr. has pretty much hijacked my account...lol...

We are just finishing up his black 87T's rebuild and basic mods. The red shell sold to Tim, assuming he pays the other half and picks it up. The primered POS is a parts car, I'll probably junk it soon unless some people want to come pick and pull shit off it.

1jzsupraguy

Apr 6, 2005
Milwaukee
so as of right now the black supra is the only one you own? why'd you sell the red one anyways? what's left of the black primered supra?

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
most of the engine mods are gone off the 88,i know jr sold the drivers fender off of it.most of the parts are there yet but have been taken off the car.the red car would have been nice,but that car had been totally stripped down to just a shell.the red one maybe for sale again soon if tim doesnt contact me soon or pay me for thest of it-tom sr

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
The differential, misc. wiring, various engine bay stuff, ECU, , body panels other than the fender you bought...I have all the engine crap, the trans might be sold..

Sold the red car to get a mustang. The mk3 isn't a great drag platform, parts are half the price for mustangs...it makes way more sense for me.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
first of all, i would like to give special thanks to jim, kenny and the others that showed up to help.it was a lot of work to fit the spearco intercooler in but now it fits like a glove!most of the stuff got done but we have to do some fabricating on the drivers side where the fog light was.that is where the dual oil filter relocation unit will be located with the oil cooler mounted in front of it getting great air flow thru the fog light hole.then it is is basically down to installing the tranny cooler which will be pretty easyand fill it up with fluids.we are planning on sunday to hopefully finish it up.if anybody wants to come and see it come to life,post up when you can make it, tom sr

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
sorry i didnt make it. I have been really busy trying to get my house back into shape after ripping off my siding. it has been raining like crazy and had to get it covered up asap so i dont get mold. Im glad to hear you had a better turn out than last time i was there. I'll try and make it next time.
take care,
Ryan