Need Help tracking down photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I need to know what forums my pictures that I posted recently of my fiance and my Supra have been posted on. I've already taken care of bodybuilding.com and now I need to find out where else my pics have gone. Links are appreciated. Thank you.

Adam

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
honestabe;1259980 said:
I need to know what forums my pictures that I posted recently of my fiance and my Supra have been posted on. I've already taken care of bodybuilding.com and now I need to find out where else my pics have gone. Links are appreciated. Thank you.

Adam

Why not just take down the source?

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
honestabe;1260014 said:
This started on SF, which lead to the thread that I posted with the pics of Cat and my Supra being moved to the Mod only section and Dusty personally permanently banning several SF members.
SF can really get out of hand fast. Sorry man.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
honestabe;1260034 said:
As DT said, if you aren't Jessica Barton (BikiniRacer), they think you're ugly. Fucking assholes.

Jessica Barton is not BikiniRacer, thats Anna. Get your people straight :) You brought this on yourself, just drop it and they will eventually disappear. You keep bitching about everything which is just making it worse. People aren't going to forget if you keep making threads about it. Also your little power trip there swinging from Dusty's balls was pretty ridiculous. Nobody did anything to deserve a permanent ban, they were in OFF TOPIC! Just leave it alone and it will go away.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
There is something called respect, if you wouldn't say it person, don't say it on the internet...

Just becasue you think you're anonymous on the internet doesn't mean you should act like an asshat...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Try GIS with the original name of the pics. Google is a bit slow to index new content, but not *that* slow, so unless the turds know enough to rename the pics, you should be able to turn up some of the locations that way.

Admittedly, this is a 'can of worms', I'm afraid. Once opened, it's just not possible to get all the worms back in the can. However, if making the effort is going to earn you points with the missus, then by all means, keep at it.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Poodles;1260081 said:
There is something called respect, if you wouldn't say it person, don't say it on the internet...

Just becasue you think you're anonymous on the internet doesn't mean you should act like an asshat...
Agreed. However, while this may work for the most part *here*, the vast majority of the internet is considerably less polite than SM. A significant part of it is bad enough that members would be shot on sight in many places.

mrs_honestabe

The Beast Is Alive
Feb 13, 2009
Sedro-Woolley, WA
Those were our pictures the reason he cares so much is becuase hes protecting me. i dont like it when people rag on me trust me when i find the fuckers who did this they will have one pissed off woman on their hands

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Doesn't matter it will just start a shitstorm here that we (the staff) will have to clean up.....

Already in this thread you have mild opinions from both sides which WILL escalate into a flame fest if let continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.