Need a favour could get you $100

Stu_22

Mar 27, 2006
England
Might be in the wrong section but it is connected to my supra:cry:. Ages ago I ordered and payed through payapl for a load of earls bit from
SCHORR PERFORMANCE
1371 ROUTE 25
MILLERSBURG, PA 17061
United States
717-692-4667
schorrperf@aol.com

They nerver turned up he said he would give me a refund as he wanted to pull out of online ebay retail. Then he says paypal wont let him do the refund:3d_frown:
So anyway if anyone lives close to this guy or evenknows what customer base car type they work for let me know.

If you can help him and show him how to do a refund on paypal(in a non violent way of course:naughty:) then you will earn $100

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Stu_22,

theres two ways you can do this. One have him send the money to your paypal email address or 2 request it from his email address and have him accept it. Once thats done just send funds to 1jsupra@gmail.com :)

email also sent to him

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
Chances are he withdrew/spent the money from his paypal account already, and it will not allow him to do a refund. Therefore, he has to send you a new payment for the original amount (plus paypal fees). If his paypal account is hooked up to his bank account, he should be able to do the refund without re-sending the money.

Hey try billing him through paypal.... i tried it to get refund from someone.. and it worked out for me... if you dont get response from this person... you can always cancel it... oh and dont forget the paypal fees....

Stu_22;1009265 said:
Might be in the wrong section but it is connected to my supra:cry:. Ages ago I ordered and payed through payapl for a load of earls bit from
SCHORR PERFORMANCE
1371 ROUTE 25
MILLERSBURG, PA 17061
United States
717-692-4667
schorrperf@aol.com

They nerver turned up he said he would give me a refund as he wanted to pull out of online ebay retail. Then he says paypal wont let him do the refund:3d_frown:
So anyway if anyone lives close to this guy or evenknows what customer base car type they work for let me know.

If you can help him and show him how to do a refund on paypal(in a non violent way of course:naughty:) then you will earn $100

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sounds like a load of shit to me, but I hope you get your refund somehow. Most business owners know how to accept your money, but somehow they never learned how to give out refunds. It's just funny how that works.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1009423 said:
Sounds like a load of shit to me, but I hope you get your refund somehow. Most business owners know how to accept your money, but somehow they never learned how to give out refunds. It's just funny how that works.

ditto, giving someone a refund on paypal is not that hard. There is tons of stuff in there help area of the site.

Stu_22

Mar 27, 2006
England
Ok this has cost me an infraction now as well whaterver that is.

Yes Ive tried the request thing through his email i guess he is just ignoring it.

I was hoping someone new or lived close to this cowboy business could sort him out in a friendly way