NA Supra vs V6 Mustang vs S10 ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
So Me and two other friends all have 6 cylinders in our cars and I had the great Idea to see who was faster. WE like to call this race BOT 6's (battle of the 6's). I dont know if i can take my friends and want to know what you guys are thinking.
Ok my friend just bought a 1996 Mustang. Its a v6 and only has aftermarket rims and a K&N filter. I looked up the specs online which says hes making like 150hp stock so I figure I'll give him 160 just to be generous. I Know I can beat him cuz he shifts like my grandma.
Now my other friend has a 94'ish s10 ss. I dont know much about it but like the Mustang he's got a K&N filter. I think he put faster gears in his too.
Now I got a 1986.5 NA Supra. I have the TRD rear grears and 3inch pipes from the cat back. Just tell me what you think. I think it will be pretty even, but I dont know.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
I know I got them off the line but 20-50mph I dont know. I will hit 5th gear by the time they shift to 3rd. I hope I dont look like a fool. I also dont know how fast were going to go. This is a light hearted race between friends and there really nothing to lose or gain, except braging rights. Rights that I WANT!! I keep you guys posted on how the race goes, we will try a few things to see if they make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.