my very own supracar!!!!

hiya folks..just letting you all no theres a nuva supra on the road n its mine-mine-mine..lol..opefully this one wont get nicked!!!!!!!!!!!!
i live in east anglia (peterborough).is there any other supracars near to me???? the only ones ive seen are all mine..all three of em...i recently got single again n i ad to sell me council car asi didnt need it,so i took me prodject outa me garage n av put her on the road..she dont luk much at the mo but itll afta do..will post sum piks ifi can figure out how to..lol..sorry about the quality ov the pics ..mobile phones r handy tho..she is definately different n bein all in white primer-ish she stounds outa little.. justa few mods..ie:stainless 3 inch de-cat exhaust ttipped witha full aluminium tail pipe with 4 3 inch tips..(she's loud).large k&n induction.fan conversion.vented bonnet.full molded in body kit (slightly modified to personalise).racing seats.short shifter.f1 carbon fibre mirror..the other one is still in its box..lol..will get round to fittin it soon.full dvd/tv in-car sound system with the usual amps n subs n speakers everywhere.a stupid boot spoiler!!am about to fit sum jap spec tail lites n centre panel & im in middle of replacing the blue interior with a grey interior & recovering sum of the grey leather panels with black leatherette..momo steering wheel n boss..the air-con & cruise control are gone n almost any useless items that i can do with aswell avgone to save sum weight..fink thatsa nuff, although i think im gettin tooooo old for all this..lol..just trying to getit in some kinda order so i can use it this summer ..cant wait.. ((UPDATED..21/05/2007))..ive had the windows tinted!! & I have got rid of most of the mesh from the front and replaced it with some pre-facelift clear front side & indicator lights.i choose these as i think they look better and also helped me fit them flush to the front of the nose-cone!!!..i have also replaced the stupid boot spoiler finally with a evolution boot spoiler of universal fitment.((have fitted a vauxhall vectra brake lite in the rear which helps all those blind english drivers to let them no IM BREAKING))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..lol..lol..lol.am also about to replace the 35 mm lowering springs with a coil over suspension so i can slam her to the floor abit more,which i fount in the usa for an incedible price..((dont you just love ebay))i have also replaced the front racing seats for black n grey leather items which match my new-ish interior & ive painted the carbon mirrors to blend in..nearly ready to get my car painted..hopefully..!!turbo timer/shift light + blue footwell neons & aluminium panels are soon to be fitted and maybe a sunroof(not sure about that yet)..

Attachments

• SP_A0373.jpg
    SP_A0373.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 47
  • SP_A0404.jpg
    SP_A0404.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 33
  • SP_A0465.jpg
    SP_A0465.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 20
  • SP_A0454.jpg
    SP_A0454.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 27
  • SP_A0460.jpg
    SP_A0460.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Welcome to the forums.

To each their own; it's a nice car, but not enough classic Supra left for my tastes.

i have a normal supra turbo aswell.this one was just my toy thing..never really thought about putting her on the road but needs must..done a few mods on this one.ie .exhaust,induction,intercooler piping and a new turbo with a shimmed wastegate.just had head gasket done about 4000 miles ago but she has been knocking fora wile.ie i believe itsa conrod knock.. but have an engine in the garage that i intend on rebuilding very shortly and i will be looking into engine modifications..specially as the motor in the white one as started to knock so ill just runit till it goes bang n replace the motor with a better one.(well.if money lets me)

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Not bad. If you live in the USA why is the car clearly in some European country, or England or London or anywhere but the us. It has euro plates, as does the van in the background. I noticed in your spaghetti soup paragraph some english flavour, weither or not it's how you type or speak, it sounds british. I'm just trying to get facts straight, so i don't disregard this thread as garbage and fake.
Have a nice day,
eric

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Alright cool beans. Welcome to the site, it's full of knowledge from past failures and prevails. If you can't find it here, then you don't need to know it :icon_bigg
eric

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Why dont you have pics of the interior with the doors open? :dunno:

Sorry, I have to call BS on this being your car until you can show pic of engine, rear hatch and interior with doors open... Dont take it personally, but I had someone take pics of my car and call it their own until I called them out about it...

BTW: are you an older gentleman? I noticed this in the pic...
2cfzfid.jpg

Reign_Maker said:
Why dont you have pics of the interior with the doors open? :dunno:

Sorry, I have to call BS on this being your car until you can show pic of engine, rear hatch and interior with doors open... Dont take it personally, but I had someone take pics of my car and call it their own until I called them out about it...

BTW: are you an older gentleman? I noticed this in the pic...
2cfzfid.jpg

ov course this is MY car..we folk in england dont go round pretending to own supra's..but because you asked ill take some pics of the interrior with the doors open n under the bonnet n in the boot..lol..

Last edited: