My recent purchase

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
toy fanatic78;1207732 said:
^^Those are the rims off of your 'bishi aren't they?They look great on the supra,always liked white wheels.

Indeed they are , I Just had to put them on . I put my 17's back on my bishi
But ya... I love the look & now need to start to lower the front a bit .
Thx

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Last night I took the my supra on its 1st long distance voyage ....
I did make it to my destanation ... On the way home , I was about 1/3 the way home, and my EFI fuse popped .
When I put another fuse in its place IT blows , Instantly .
I will be studying MY TSRM tomorrow , But if any of you guys have had similar issues , Please give me some insight . I am no sloutch when it comes to figureing out my issues .
Just thought I would let my fellow supra Brothers & Sisters how my day went .
I still love my supra , But today she let me down

PS ... I will use search feature as well .

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
So.....
I just did a shit ton of reading threads for the past 2 hours or so ...
I have come to the conclusion , That I will be looking for shorts in wiring , also looking for any melted wiring ....O2 sensor , 2O year old engine harness thats just resting on the engine , wiring near the battery & under hood fuse box ,
I also will be re-wireing my CPS , as the wireing into the green plug was old & frail .
I sure am glad I still have an old harness to chop up .
It sucked breaking down 8O miles from home ....
Im glad I had my tools & cell phone with me .... Both are highly useful if you own a Supra .

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ouch! Wiring issues are the worst! A good wiring harness will save you tons of time. Installing a 1 year old harness cleared up 4-5 problems on my car instantly.

A cheap way to lower the front, is to use a set of stock rears up there.

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
ForcedTorque;1209706 said:
Ouch! Wiring issues are the worst! A good wiring harness will save you tons of time. Installing a 1 year old harness cleared up 4-5 problems on my car instantly.

A cheap way to lower the front, is to use a set of stock rears up there.

I would of never thought about the rears....
is it the rear springs or struts .
I do have an older harness to use / hack for the fix .

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
John was great meeting you and seeing your bro again. White car is looking good!
:love::love::love:

Wish you could of been with us in the ummm.... faster paced cars was a blast. I don't have any pics up yet. Am going to try and meet Hal n Noah for breakfast.

Will be watching progress on this white beauty.

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
jugodegolf;1242623 said:
John was great meeting you and seeing your bro again. White car is looking good!
:love::love::love:

Wish you could of been with us in the ummm.... faster paced cars was a blast. I don't have any pics up yet. Am going to try and meet Hal n Noah for breakfast.

Will be watching progress on this white beauty.

I still had lots of fun , richard didnt like going too fast , so I kept it to a minimum .... It too was good to finaly meet you , & everyone else in the group yesterday . I took some pics aswell I will upload on here soon . I hope to have the white beauty going before the next meet .:naughty:

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Soon , I will be doing the bottom end ... I have a small knock , So before it gets worse , A new crank & bearings are in the works . Soon I will have her back .... Soon