my new setup (pics)

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
well
my old stereo setup was basically stock, and 2 weeks ago i went on a
1000+KM trip to visit my friend..
man did that SUCK!!! just horrible sound.

so last week i ripped all the speakers out and installed..

in the doors 5.25" JBL component set (modified stock enclosure)
custom pods 6.5" JL audio ( in custom fiberglass pods)
now i'm looking for a new head unit, i'm not liking my sony explod too much:nono:

on to the pics

Last edited:

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
HellsLegion said:
Holy crap. Thoes pods on the little mirror caps KICK ASS. I would pay dearly for some of thoes...

same here, I chose that location for the tweets when I got my system put together, but I suck at fiberglass and molding. I'd pay a good $40-$50 for some.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Last time I went hunting I killed 4 people and a dog! Dick Cheney style! Oops wait.

I have what I think Ive seen thoes in on the tip of my tongue but I cant seem to say it. GOnna drive me nuts.

IS it a common car to find in junkyards? haha

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
argh I hate these mind games....just tell us the car and let us figure out where to find them ourselves. I'm dying here LOL!

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
there are a decent amount of cars that have tweeter pods like that...honda civics have pods like that on the a pillar I think, but it might be down in the corner like those ones. Just a little modification and they'll fit.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Wow, that setup looks amazing. I wanna re-do my audio setup as soon as I'm done with everything else, but that looks great. What seats are those?

-Matt

EDIT: Also, I'd love to get a sub box from ya. ;)