my new setup (pics)

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
GotToyota? said:
Wow, that setup looks amazing. I wanna re-do my audio setup as soon as I'm done with everything else, but that looks great. What seats are those?

-Matt

EDIT: Also, I'd love to get a sub box from ya. ;)

thanks for the compliment..
the seats are sprints solid back...real one for the driver(me) fakie for the wife:biglaugh:

i'm also doing a single 10" enclosure between the strut towers, molded to fit the side panels and plexiglassed in to make it look like the sub is floating.
hopefully it'll work out:icon_bigg
it wont be done for a while though. i don't even have a sub or amp yet

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
xrated89 said:
how muach would you want for a set of those speaker boxes?

it's hard to say
the ones i have i wouldn't make for less than $200
it takes alot of time to get it to look nice and smooth, and built solid
i've also made them to hold a component set back there:icon_evil

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Major props on that setup. I love the speaker pods, but am not digging the fact that the gloss doesn't match the interior color. Im looking into fiberglassing my whole hatch from the targa holders forward (to the backs of the front seats) and doing a fiberglass amp rack under the targa :evil2:

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Major props on that setup. I love the speaker pods, but am not digging the fact that the gloss doesn't match the interior color. Im looking into fiberglassing my whole hatch from the targa holders forward (to the backs of the front seats) and doing a fiberglass amp rack under the targa :evil2:

i should match the interior colour but..
it was 2am when they were ready for paint, and all i had was tremclad gloss black:icon_bigg so i brushed the sh$t out of it.
i think they look ok for now.

sounds like your set-up is going to be insane:evil2: GL!