My new project/ 89 supra

Grant

Jul 23, 2006
Indiana
Hey guys,
This is my supra that I acquired from Jon of MDC Motor sports. This supra is missing lots of stuff. So ill be looking for lots of advice and help on my supra because i am new to the imports. So far I love them. As far as the car goes, the body is in great shape, but has no engine, transmission, diff., and is missing the front bumper and intercooler. Its a project but it will totally be worth it in the end.:love:

Attachments

• supra 001.jpg
    supra 001.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 32
  • supra 002.jpg
    supra 002.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 32
  • supra 004.jpg
    supra 004.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 22
  • supra 005.jpg
    supra 005.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 39
  • supra 009.jpg
    supra 009.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 35

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
ya, you deffinitly came to the right place and your deffinitly going to need help. You have alot of work ahead!!!

Grant

Jul 23, 2006
Indiana
Thanks for the greetings. I need to get on here and start buying parts, so i can at least get it running and driving. I can always modify it later. It will be a fun project I'm sure.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
It's been TWO YEARS and it still looks almost exactly the same! He got a hood and doors and a bumper, still waiting on lotsa stuff. He recently picked up a burgundy 87t that will be back on the road pretty soon, waiting on a few parts then it's ready to hit the road. He's going to be either running a 57trim ala MDC or a Holset H1C.

My Supra is currently parked where he took those pics, now also motorless :rofl:

Grant

Jul 23, 2006
Indiana
Well the Burgandy should be on the road by August. I recently cleaned the block and crank, put in new clevitte bearing. Cleaned all the front plates and water pump, you can actually see the aluminum now. The block has been hoaned and awaiting pistons. My oil pump was cleaned and checked for Clearances, every thing was really tight :naughty:. I want to put my H1C Holset on their but worry about how it may fit.

I will try to get some pics up soon, the block is so clean you could eat off of it!