My New Daily

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
As some of you may know, I recently parted with my 91 Turbo due to some financial reasons and also to try to get into what I thought was a really nice 89. Well, the 89 didn't happen so I decided to get myself a nice daily driver until I find the right MKIII for me. I just bought an 03 Camry LE 4 banger lol. It's really nice, and something that I could actually afford that won't break down on me. It get's 26 city and 32 highway mpg which is the most I've ever had in a car I've owned, lol. All maintenence is covered until 2012 so I can't complain there :) Here's some pics I snapped this morning.

p592359_1.jpg

p592359_2.jpg

p592359_3.jpg

p592359_4.jpg

p592359_5.jpg

p592359_6.jpg

The Supra savings is still growing and I will still be piecing together parts for my build so no worries

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That color grey would look sooooo much better on a supra...............:love:

You've got to do what you've got to do and I wish you the best on finding a very well kept affordable supra. You'd probably have a better chance of lassoing a unicorn.............:biglaugh:

I don't think a 7mgte will fit in that engine bay.

That would be a nice daily driver for sure, and I doubt you'll ever be stranded due to an alarm issue or a bhg.

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Thanks guys. My next Supra will either be a shell to build, or an immaculate car like Mattjk's, Mr.SupraHero's, or just a bone stock low mileage car, lol. Like I said before though, the savings account's growing and when I'm back.....It should be big ;)

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
Congrats bro you will be getting good gas mileage with the new car and the worry free maintence till 2012:aigo: damn good deal

A

ArthurRitus

cant really go wrong with a camry, untill u see a supra driving around and get all jealous

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
heh, most of my friends have MKIII's and MKIV's. It's tough to not boost around with them, but it's time for priorities and what not. It's REALLY hard to hear about the track or the races.................:(

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Very sensible of you.

I would have bought a new Yaris hatch instead for nothing but a cheap runabout, but to each their own.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I saw a Camry the other day, it was black with gunmetal stock wheels and I was like "hmm..that would look good dumped" :biglaugh:

Nice car, if I was in the market for a car like that I'd probably pick one up.

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
Do you see all the room Toyota left for a turbo in there??? At least now we know who will drive when we all go out.

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Soooooooooooooo after "owning" my car for 2 days...........

I got rear ended while I was AT WORK by one of the porters :( Damage isn't bad, and they're taking care of it, but DAMNIT. Not even one car payment or insurance payment :(

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
RTA Supra said:
Soooooooooooooo after "owning" my car for 2 days...........

I got rear ended while I was AT WORK by one of the porters :( Damage isn't bad, and they're taking care of it, but DAMNIT. Not even one car payment or insurance payment :(
that sucks man! tell them to just give you a new car off the lot instead! :naughty: