My new brakes from azp

Rupinder

Supramania Contributor
Apr 24, 2007
Toronto
phatbimmer;1835558 said:
Very nice rupinder, what made you want to upgrade to the willwood kit?

thanks,
My original setup was done 12 years ago and i was looking for a larger front caliper and rotor and something a bit more updated.

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Thanks for the kind words Rupinder.

If no one noticed, Rupinder has one of our very latest 14.25 inch W6A kits on a MKIII. This kit incorporates the same 14.25" rotor as our previous 14.25" kit but uses the newer much bigger Wilwood W6A caliper. Im hoping Rupinder can shoot us some more close up and detail shots. Inside big wheels, you dont get an idea of how big this caliper is, but that caliper is about 11 inches nose to tail. It looks AMAZING inside your wheels, but when compared to any other caliper, they look mammoth.

Crossing my fingers for more photos from Rupinder.

And thanks for posting the ones you did.

Rupinder

Supramania Contributor
Apr 24, 2007
Toronto
arz;1836326 said:
Thanks for the kind words Rupinder.

If no one noticed, Rupinder has one of our very latest 14.25 inch W6A kits on a MKIII. This kit incorporates the same 14.25" rotor as our previous 14.25" kit but uses the newer much bigger Wilwood W6A caliper. Im hoping Rupinder can shoot us some more close up and detail shots. Inside big wheels, you dont get an idea of how big this caliper is, but that caliper is about 11 inches nose to tail. It looks AMAZING inside your wheels, but when compared to any other caliper, they look mammoth.

Crossing my fingers for more photos from Rupinder.

And thanks for posting the ones you did.

Here are some recent pics of the BBK
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

1-2clutch-u

Feb 18, 2006
chi town and ohio
my car is back up and running again. bhg is all good. (brakes works soo good they broke my motor) but any how the dust is a small not horrid but Is deff. there after 2 days