my car (nothing special but still)

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
Hey I used to own this car lol. Did you buy it from kay? good to see its in hands of someone who has plans for it. Its already came along way since when I owned it. But it sat in a marina parking lot neglected for a couple years before I got it.
heres a pic of it before kay bought it and painted it and rebuilt the motor.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Seems like you got a deal though considering I sold it for 2000 to kay and he did a bunch of work to it including paint and rebuild and wheels. got some more pics if you want them for history on the car can hit me up in pm.

dmiller

suspension>power
Jun 30, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
bkma71;1436352 said:
Hey I used to own this car lol. Did you buy it from kay? good to see its in hands of someone who has plans for it. Its already came along way since when I owned it. But it sat in a marina parking lot neglected for a couple years before I got it.
heres a pic of it before kay bought it and painted it and rebuilt the motor.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Seems like you got a deal though considering I sold it for 2000 to kay and he did a bunch of work to it including paint and rebuild and wheels. got some more pics if you want them for history on the car can hit me up in pm.

yeah i bought it from kay. yeah he listed it for $2500 and i offered him 2000 and he took it. i took the bumper off to see the damage from when he crashed it and it tweaked it good. i tried to fix it myself but it still is pretty bad.

dmiller

suspension>power
Jun 30, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
p1457335_1.jpg

p1457335_2.jpg

p1457335_3.jpg

p1457335_4.jpg

p1457335_5.jpg

p1457335_6.jpg

p1457335_7.jpg

p1457335_8.jpg

so i got my hks bov on and recirculated it. i also got some piping and some adapters and took out the first muffler and straight-piped it and then i got a couple adapters to fit to a 3" megan racing muffler.

dmiller

suspension>power
Jun 30, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
honestabe;1457359 said:
Looks like you have a lot of work to do fixing the ghetto mods. Looks straight otherwise.

haha yeah what can i say? 16 year old still looking for a job. have to make do with what i have. what do you mean fixing?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
that BOV position looks a little sketchy..

you can turn and positoin the BOV a little differently, or see if you can twist the pipe, that way you won't need as many bends and add-ons...

dmiller

suspension>power
Jun 30, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
RazoE;1474245 said:
that BOV position looks a little sketchy..

you can turn and positoin the BOV a little differently, or see if you can twist the pipe, that way you won't need as many bends and add-ons...

after looking at it awhile i thought the same thing. will fix that and i also need to adjust my bov too.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
honestabe;1457493 said:
The BOV PVC piping, and the piping on the exhaust.

I think he did that himself. ;)

Don't forget to put your interior back together for numerous reasons.

1.) Cops don't like Gutted Cars.

2.) Supra Owners Frown upon this sort of thing; and will face palm when they see it.

3.) It's hard finding a supra in tip top shape as it is.

Also loose the HKS Super Dirt Flow; Throw a AEM Dry Flow Filter in it's place or stock airbox.