my car finnaly got it back!!!

boikue

boikue
Oct 30, 2007
Oklahoma
My 1990 Mkiii supra

from a long sleep the beast has return :)....Here some pictures of my car...

Front pic of my car needs a new blinker...anyone might have one for me :)..
2rxgvvk.jpg

side pictures of the car.Needs a new fender grrrrr...
s45dhs.jpg

280imao.jpg

inside pictures of the car.
23jhlvs.jpg

engine bay shot.dang needs cleaning :)..
2wnr12r.jpg

v49hrp.jpg

back view.
1z4hoc5.jpg

Last edited:

mk3supra91

Jun 21, 2007
Jersey
WTF? i was scrolling down, ecspecting to see a project car with a bhg 7m, and all the sudden a 2j smacks me in the face! Lol. good stuff man.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Damn keep your car like that and scare the shit out of people...

Ninja edit: That missing blinker is only because its an extra air vent remember :bigthumb: :biglaugh:

boikue

boikue
Oct 30, 2007
Oklahoma
mk3supra91;1081613 said:
WTF? i was scrolling down, ecspecting to see a project car with a bhg 7m, and all the sudden a 2j smacks me in the face! Lol. good stuff man.

yea had a white 7m but then sold it.and then i just some how ended with this :).it was originally in a 87 supra but then got hit on the side..so had to do a swap into this...and finally i got this body from a good buddy :)...now loving it...

boikue

boikue
Oct 30, 2007
Oklahoma
rs4rush;1081616 said:
Damn keep your car like that and scare the shit out of people...

Ninja edit: That missing blinker is only because its an extra air vent remember :bigthumb: :biglaugh:

hhaha didnt see it like that :)might just leave it like that then...car already scares me already...

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
ERA;1081610 said:
Lol, to be honest. I wasn't expecting a big single - 2JZ when I was scrolling down.
Nice!
x10! You need a camera mounted in-car to take pics of your victims faces after you blow their doors off. "priceless"

boikue

boikue
Oct 30, 2007
Oklahoma
ForcedTorque;1081678 said:
Could you not have cleaned that engine bay up a little before you dropped that 2J in. Looks like you got carried away with the sleeper theme.

the beast was sleeping to long had to get it up and running again :)...next time i take pictures of it.it would look like that....just been really bz...