Turbo Skegget;1747560 said:
p1747566_1.jpg

Wiring work...

My Worse Nightmare........

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
Calgary/Brooks, Alberta Canada
This is awesome, what a job and good work! However it has to be said, your car looks far better without that wing, big aluminum wings like that don't suit supras in any way, that's my blunt honest opinion. Your earlier pictures of widebody and no wing look absolutely badass. Shave it!

Brusilov

May 25, 2011
Sydney
I would definitely hold judgement on the wing until seing it complete...

I have to agree that this style of wing might not fit a normal MKIII or IV, but this definitely isn't your average MKIII :)

Also, i might add that i have seen a couple of very hot MKII's with wings like that.

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
Thx guys!!

Its an carbonfibre wing ;) and I think it looks good on the car. Been thinking about making my own brackets for it though so the wing doesnt sit so long back.

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
i think the wing looks good, im not a fan of big wings, but this wing flows with it since it has a custom wide body, and it looks very good

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
lithium14: It very easy, I just bought some silver-amber bulbs of Ebay and then just melted away the orange plastic with my soldering iron.
Nothix: Thanks man! will do!

TB90

Jul 12, 2011
Around
Nice!

I remember in my old 89 there was an amber piece just clipped inside the tail light (removed from the back). You could literally just unclip the amber piece and remove it from the tail light. Leaving just the clear outer part of the light.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Yup, I removed the amber piece, cut the seperation slits between the signals and reverse lights, and used an amber bulb, so the entire area lights up when signaling and reversing.