my 1jz swap is finished

HatchSex

Ma70
May 5, 2007
Jacksonville, NC
All im waiting for is a driveshaft from canada and my 1jz swap will be complete! :evil2: I went from 7m-ge to 1jzgte, so how do u like the 1jz? I dont know what to expect. Im anticipating so much please fill me in on your thoughts both good and bad about the engine.

Gritz

Aug 1, 2008
nc
HatchSex;1160535 said:
All im waiting for is a driveshaft from canada and my 1jz swap will be complete! :evil2: I went from 7m-ge to 1jzgte, so how do u like the 1jz? I dont know what to expect. Im anticipating so much please fill me in on your thoughts both good and bad about the engine.

I just noticed that your from jacksonville nc...i live in pinneygreen, cool!!!

tylerjacobsen85

WVsupradriver
Nov 28, 2005
Morgantown, WV
HatchSex;1160535 said:

I like the motor a lot better than my 7m-gte. The 1j revs so much faster and pulls a lot harder. It also gets better gas mileage too. There's nothing really bad i can say about it.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
tylerjacobsen85;1161113 said:
Thanks

Every thing is out of the 5-speed jza70 front clip.

Ahh, you're very lucky, a direct bolt in basically, still a lot of work. I am doing a soarer swap right now.. which I guess is a little harder, I am tearing down the motor right now though.

tylerjacobsen85

WVsupradriver
Nov 28, 2005
Morgantown, WV
92TealSupra;1161144 said:
Ahh, you're very lucky, a direct bolt in basically, still a lot of work. I am doing a soarer swap right now.. which I guess is a little harder, I am tearing down the motor right now though.

i have the older crossmember, so i had to get BIC motor mounts and the wiring was a mess from the swap gone wrong. The guy cut everything all crazy like:nono:.

good luck with your swap