Muthaf***in Theives GOT ME!!!!!

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Thanks everyone.

Jokingly yesterday, after the windows had been down all day, i asked my dad did they come back for the rest of the car yet. i couldnt resist.

Im willing to bet it was teenagers. Thats the only problem we really have in my neighborhood is those teens tearing shit up in the summer. Oh well lesson learned.Ill just have to be safer and smarter next time

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Suprapowaz!(2);1581101 said:
If you're going to put any kind of aftermarket radio in you car you must have an alarm. Even if it's an $89 Pioneer special. Punk thieves will bust your window and cause damage to your center trim piece just to get it. It's summertime, punk kids are out, and they're breaking into cars and stealing anything they can sell off. Usually stuff like radios, GPS, cell phones, digi cams, and whatever they can get their hands on.
You know, if thieves see the small circles that are left behind by a suction cup in the corner of your window they'll assume you have a GPS in your car. They'll bust your window open to get it... even if you have it hidden in center console or glove box.

Don't leave your doors open anymore, honey.

This

My 89 and 86.5 were stolen just for their shitty Best Buy $60 stereos..

honey

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
PM me your addy Fuzz. I'll get it sent out ASAP since I'll be heading back to the 'rents place to clean up their downed trees.

As long as shipping isn't too steep it's on me.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
ret;1581751 said:
This not only restores my faith in humanity, but also explains why I love the Supra community.

I'm not nearly as big of a douche as I come across as... lol

Besides, for a long time Fuzz was usually the only other Supra owner representing N/A POWA w/ me... :D

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Sorry to hear this Fuzz. I have been in your same spot yrs ago when I had my MKII. Once thieves tried to break in my Supra with a screw driver to the lock but didn't get in. Just destroyed the lock & handle. Another time vandals keyed my Supra. I know that feeling once you see what happened.

Fuzz420;1580911 said:
thankfully they left the maft pro and LM-1 alone, or i'd be on a warpath right now.
*sigh*

They left it cause they were spooked off &/or didnt know what it was. Now they know what else is in the car & may plan to come back. Be sure to Lock her up, park in a well lighted visible spot.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Well my car was broke into again.This time they didnt get any thing. I left the house to go drinking with a friend and left my windows down. My dad calls me several hours later talking about the green light in the car is lite up and the center console is up. naturally i laugh because the stuff worth value is already gone.Well i do know they got away with atleast .35 cents because my change was ruffled. Its to funny to me.AFter tonight i have a pretty good idea who where this stuff could be coming from. I just feel sorry for kids today. The econonmy is in such disarray that they have to resort to stealing to make ends meet.Im glad to be burning off this excess negativity, and my car still makes 400 to the wheels.I wish everyone positive blessings

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Sorryt o hera about your bad luck. It's the worst feeling ever. When My 96 GS-R got stolen and stripped, it was the worst feeling in the world. Hope they dont come back a third time. P.S. maybe you should get a really loud dog. :biglaugh:

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
sorry to hear about it man. my whole supra got stolen two years ago, so be thankful for what ya got. but like the others said, an alarm may not be such a bad idea.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Which is exactly why I'm putting tint and a proper alarm system in my car, as well as stealth installing all my car audio. Sorry for your loss man, at least they didn't know shit else about cars enough to steal your tuning gear.

Mr.PFloyd;1581300 said:
I am not defending the RIAA. lol.
You say all thieves should be hung. You admit to stealing music. It's no different.
stealingmp3scommunism.jpg

Honey.

Last edited: